Scheduling Onboard Activities

joannalh

Mouseketeer
How do you know when to book things this given that you won't know the schedule for the day until you're on the ship. I'm thinking of things like shows, tours, etc. I've scheduled a spa treatment, but what if it ends up being at the same time as a show or something else I really want to go to?

Recent Navigator's listed in the FAQ sticky and other's posted before your cruise will be your friend!

Main Stage show's are are set time's and vary rarely change so that shouldn't be a problem.
Other activities like tour's are usually reserved for Platinum Guest's only unfortunately.

Shore Excursion tour's etc, there won't be much going on on the ship to miss, and you will be able to book at the date set on your reservation within your ability as a new cruiser!

HTH's!

Ex Techie :)

It's rather hard to know when to schedule things, I'll give you that. We actually had a spa treatment booked for the same time we wound up having our character breakfast scheduled on our last cruise :guilty:. And a lot of people have concerns about missing one of the MDRs they really were looking forward to when they make Palo reservations. It's a hazard, lol

The good news is, if you have something booked and another activity comes up, you can usually ask to have one or the other changed or modified to accomodate you. The spa can move you to another appointment time if one is available, for instance. And you can have a word with your head waiter and see if there's room for you in another seating of the character breakfast, FYI...:rolleyes1

They'll work with you as much as possible to make sure your vacation is as magical as it can be! (That's how they get you...they make you have such a good time that you have to keep coming back...:rotfl2:)

How do you know when to book things this given that you won't know the schedule for the day until you're on the ship. I'm thinking of things like shows, tours, etc. I've scheduled a spa treatment, but what if it ends up being at the same time as a show or something else I really want to go to?

You can look at the navigators that are posted ahead of time to get an idea. Truth is you will miss things. I missed several of things I really wanted to do because there were other things going on I wanted to do more. It seamed like there were to many things at some times and nothing to do at other times. :rolleyes:
As for the spa treatment you can try to change it. I changed a spa treatment time and moved Palo brunch and dinner to go do other things.

Thanks! Yes, spa and Palo are the main things. I guess it's just a matter of accepting that I can't do everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter