Scene+ Program

Quick trip to Sobeys to pick up some Banana/walnut Bread mixes,,, I used to buy their Muffins but their quality has gone down & price has gone up, up, up.!
400 PTS. for the Banana/Walnut Bread Mixes buy4 @ 3.79 each

I have checked and still no *My Offers* yet,,, hopefully ,,,, maybe tomorrow.

Hugs Mel

Fresh Co has a few things I need. Nov 23 to Nov 30th
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10013/1491403?page=2&sourceID=10&position=11
Spend $100 get 1000 Points (Must use coupon and it's only good until Nov 27th).
Prime Chicken
Mc Café Pods depending on the price
Coke Mini bottles

Last edited:
No offers but at least my GC worked for payment at FreshCo today. How long does it take points to post?

Well I can report that all of mine have been updated and posted.
I shopped on Wednesday at Sobeys and they posted Today.
Seems like 24-48hrs. or less,
Hugs Mel

I got 1 measly offer for some laundry detergent

Edited.... and I just checked my offer and it was save .50 cents on Purex laundry detergent. Ha

Last edited:
Last edited:

Just sharing my honest Opinion
I was very skeptical of this rewards program going in.

Edited to add I am in ONT.
Well I have done my one month trial of Scene + .
Thoughts:
Likes...................
1. I like that I have three food options to get points. (Sobeys , Foodland & Fresh Co.)

2. The addition of a lower cost supermarket is very helpful. (Fresh Co)

3. The reward system is varied to cover my needs ,, gift card redemption and cash back savings.

4. The types of grocery products associated with Points seems to be increasing.

5.Love that I can throw my receipt out within a couple days as my points seem to post in 1-3 days.

6. There are quite a few Scene+ offers instore.(not advertised in flyer).

7. Phone and online support people seem to understand the program well.

Dislikes........................
1. I really miss my offers weekly selection ,,hopefully this gets resolved soon.

2. Wish they had a gas station associated with their program.

So here's my end game..............................................................

This month Nov. I racked up
$170
17,300 PTS
You’re 700 PTS away from $180

Happy Point hunting
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Seems ONT *My Offers* is still in a mess.....

"Thanks for your patience, please check back later for your offers."

Going to call them and see if I can get an update......................:coffee:📱

Being transferred again...📱 📱& again.

Last edited:
Ok
Sobeys *My Offers* rep is saying this issue should be fixed by next Thursday.
Hopefully the dreaded orange banner disappears soon!

myoffers109.jpg
LOL

Hugs Mel

My credit card is associated with Scene+. I am glad that I can collect points for grocery shopping at Freshco now. I have been only taking advantage of the threshold spending offer. The spend $50 get 500 pts offer is great. Are we able to do it more than once?? Is the limit one per day or one per account?

My credit card is associated with Scene+. I am glad that I can collect points for grocery shopping at Freshco now. I have been only taking advantage of the threshold spending offer. The spend $50 get 500 pts offer is great. Are we able to do it more than once?? Is the limit one per day or one per account?
I like the Threshold offer too. Just watch for the dates on them as they don't go right through the whole week.
This one from last weeks Fresh Co Ont. flyer is
Dec 1-4th only.... ends today.
It say,,,,
One basket builder offer per scene card per day so I am not sure it can be use more than once.
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10013/1492536?page=1&sourceID=10&position=15

freshcoffer2.jpg

Terms and conditions
https://www.sceneplus.ca/partner-terms-and-conditions

Hugs Mel

Does anyone else convert the scene offers to “AirMiles value”? I find I divide the scene points offer by 10 to get the equivalent AM value to determine if worth doing. 100 points seems like a lot but value is like 10 AM so not huge.

I like that out here in BC we now have more choice in earning at grocery stores now with Freshco added as well as Safeway (and AM has a BMO card linked offer with Save On Foods).

I do not like that there are no base points. Unless there are specific offers to do, and having no “my offers” yet, you easily walk out with zero points. Spent $80 at Safeway today and earned zero :(
I have a list for things I want to pick up for stuff I want to make over the holidays and hoping there’s a threshold spend at Safeway next week. (Threshold was at Freshco this week).

Does anyone else convert the scene offers to “AirMiles value”? I find I divide the scene points offer by 10 to get the equivalent AM value to determine if worth doing. 100 points seems like a lot but value is like 10 AM so not huge.

I like that out here in BC we now have more choice in earning at grocery stores now with Freshco added as well as Safeway (and AM has a BMO card linked offer with Save On Foods).

I do not like that there are no base points. Unless there are specific offers to do, and having no “my offers” yet, you easily walk out with zero points. Spent $80 at Safeway today and earned zero :(
I have a list for things I want to pick up for stuff I want to make over the holidays and hoping there’s a threshold spend at Safeway next week. (Threshold was at Freshco this week).
I don't convert to Airmiles but if I did for a shop yesterday
I bought 6 bags of Doritos (Big Family get together).
It cost was 2 for $7.50
total cost
$22.50
= 1000 Scene + points
1000 divided by 10=100 Airmiles,, minus 5 because that offer used to be 95 Airmiles which is $10 cash airmiles BUT you had to spend that $10 on their affiliated sponsors.
Thanks for sharing that BC is still waiting on *My Offers* too,, good to know and hopefully fixed soon.

I see you have a customer appreciate day special coming up Dec 6th,,,, you get 200 Points for every $20 you spent?)OR 10% off a min $50 grocery order.

https://www.flyerbox.ca/safeway/weekly-flyer-circulaire-hebdomadaire-from-thursday-01-12-2022-47751/
BC101.jpg

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I like the Threshold offer too. Just watch for the dates on them as they don't go right through the whole week.
This one from last weeks Fresh Co Ont. flyer is
Dec 1-4th only.... ends today.
It say,,,,
One basket builder offer per scene card per day so I am not sure it can be use more than once.
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10013/1492536?page=1&sourceID=10&position=15

View attachment 723162

Terms and conditions
https://www.sceneplus.ca/partner-terms-and-conditions

Hugs Mel
Just to report back. I just did my second shop, and the 500 points are shown on the receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter