Scene+ Program

I signed in today. The only store that I have shopped at was Freshco early this week (bought a turkey). Guess which store is not listed? Only Sobeys (30 minutes away) and Foodland (our "local" store is out due to a fire, and doesn't expect to be up and running at least until late spring next year)

Granted the buy $75 get 1100 Scene points is there again (and Freshco is marked on that offer). I did check and it indicates that I did redeem one this week. :confused3
So, when I clicked the email link that came up just now, I was directed to a page with all of the banners. And, yes, it is worth a trip into the city for the FreshCo offers.

So, when I clicked the email link that came up just now, I was directed to a page with all of the banners. And, yes, it is worth a trip into the city for the FreshCo offers.
Everything is so new with this program for me and I am super cautious.
When I go to the main Scene+ web site I can't find my offers,,,, but when I log in here
https://www.mygroceryoffers.ca/
I can see them.
weird.
I did use the 1100 offer last week and it posted to my points,,, but I have another one for this week that says spend $75 get 1100 Pts.
Starts: 12/15/22
Expires: 12/21/22
All three food store logos are above the terms and Conditions sign.
(Sobeys Foodland & FreshCo).

FreshCo has quite a few things with points I need... Ferrero Rocher chocolates are the cheapest I've found anywhere and they have a buy 1 get 200 points.

I am assuming the ones at the bottom of the page are for all three stores?
More ways to earn section?
Terms on the spend say
Spend $100+ get 750 PTS or Spend $150+ get 1500 PTS. Valid from December 15 - December 24.
moreways1.jpg
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
True to form. I shopped at FreshCo today ahead of the snowstorm. Check my emails after I get home and I have offers from Sobey/FreshCo through Scene. Oh well I guess I'll probably need more things next week to use the 700pts when I spend $50 offer.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask. I keep getting a "verify your card" message, but when I try to do that I get an invalid account linkage error message. Did anyone else deal with that?
Same - I've tried several times and just gave up, this isn't a program I'll be using. I will keep plodding away with my Airmiles and minor dipping into the PC points.

I find the "my offers" are minimal and not great. And they sometimes don't load to my card properly. I always take screenshots of them in case they don't ever post. I take advantage of the $200 gift card / 1000 pts offers and any threshold offers - I have had two, two weeks in a row. This week is spend $75 and get 1400 pts. Plus is just got 2000 pts from $400 gift cards. It's definitely a much slower earn rate than air miles, even though the $/Pts ratio is the same.

Same - I've tried several times and just gave up, this isn't a program I'll be using. I will keep plodding away with my Airmiles and minor dipping into the PC points.
Well, even though I haven't been able to verify the card, it is getting points added to it from the shops, so I'm okay with that. I'm finding it really hard to do Airmiles right now, although I bought my bigger turkey (and sister's too) this week at Metro. That added a few AM. :D

Well, even though I haven't been able to verify the card, it is getting points added to it from the shops, so I'm okay with that. I'm finding it really hard to do Airmiles right now, although I bought my bigger turkey (and sister's too) this week at Metro. That added a few AM. :D
Yeah, it's not easy these days. The bulk of my miles are coming from my BMO Mastercard, the threshold offers Metro seems to be tossing my way and strategic on-lines shopping. I'll miss Sobeys but that was over hour round trip driving for me anyways and I never bought anything other than the Airmiles items. I don't shop at Freshco since the only one in our city is hard to access and really, really REALLY scuzzy and there aren't any Foodland stores close either. I'm also far too lazy to make the effort to shop at more than 1 store most weeks.

Yeah, it's not easy these days. The bulk of my miles are coming from my BMO Mastercard, the threshold offers Metro seems to be tossing my way and strategic on-lines shopping. I'll miss Sobeys but that was over hour round trip driving for me anyways and I never bought anything other than the Airmiles items. I don't shop at Freshco since the only one in our city is hard to access and really, really REALLY scuzzy and there aren't any Foodland stores close either. I'm also far too lazy to make the effort to shop at more than 1 store most weeks.
I agree that the BMO MC helps along! Stupid me though. I bought the turkeys and tapped and it was declined. Tried a couple of times but (here's the stupid part) didn't put the chip in. It's a new card and HAS to be chip activated for that first shop. I remembered on the way home. sigh Got 84 AM from Metro but nothing on the MC.

So tonight I went to FreshCo
I bought 6 cases of the mini bottles of coke zero pop.
My bill says 600 points.
I realize the sign in the store said buy 2 get 200 airmiles
BUT
On the website under *More Ways To Earn*
it say buy 4 cases bet 1000 points

Terms & Conditions​

COCA-COLA or PEPSI Mini Bottles 8x300- 355 mL, Buy 4 Get 1000 Scene+ Points. Valid from December 15 - December 21.
It does not say a specific store.

So I am not sure if I am entitled to 600 more points or not.?
I emailed scene with my concerns and hopefully will get an answer back.

scene2.jpg

Hugs Mel

I just checked my points and it looks like they are giving me 400 missing points

Fri, Dec 16, 2022​

Point Adjustment / Ajustement des Points
Transfer.svg

Points adjustment
400 pts

Last edited:
The flyers have nothing for me this week.
I am hopeful that something in *My Offers* turns up tomorrow.
Hugs Mel

ust had a look at My offers for this week. Some of mine are good at Sobeys/Foodland and others are good at FreshCo. Make note of this if it happens to apply to your region. None of the great earns that ilovetotravel1977 is getting. Oh well maybe in the new year.

I got a few that I could use but my son is paying and he wants to go to real Canadian Superstore,,,
(shh I think he needs last minute gifts).
One spend $75.00 get 1100 Points any of the 3 stores.
Oh well.
Hugs Mel

Edited to add ,,,, last min run to the store to get cinnamon buns & ketchup... also picked up 10 bottles (large) Palmolive soap.
$2.49 when you buy 2
I donated 1/2 and got 1000 Points ,, and a cup of coffee at McDonald's.

Last edited:
My Safeway today had the attached posted. Feb 7 Customer Appreciation Day is changing to Scene+ Day and sounds like there will be a coupon for spend $20 get 1000 points. Not sure at this point if that will be for all Sobeys stores or just Safeway. Will have to see in the flyer that week.

Attachments

• 1837E591-715F-46D5-8137-5D7B845D9C22.jpeg
    1837E591-715F-46D5-8137-5D7B845D9C22.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter