Scene+ Program

I just can't get onboard with the scene+ points.

Maybe it's based on the fact that it's Expedia based and I have had problems with expedia reservations not being honored before. Sigh
I’m ok with Expedia - have never had any issues except my AirMiles not posting for a couple of hotel rooms we stayed at in May.
I do however find the ability to earn points lacking. The last couple of weeks there’s no threshold spends in the flyers and no “my offers” on the mygroceryoffers website that they have. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fresh call into Scene+
1-866 586-2805
This was on a slip of paper given to me today at Sobeys
Called them and yes they are experiencing (Sobeys Fresh Co, Foodland) a system wide technical problem.
*Ryan* said they are hoping to have it up and running by next week,
He said to keep all receipts just in case,, but once it's up and running back dated points will be posted.
The Tech issues seem to be more Empire and not Scene related,,, my Harveys posted.

He said on a normal basis YES points will post 24 to 48 hrs after purchase.

PS again *My Offers_ is a Empire Foods tech issue and they are working on it.
I had no offers last week or this week.

I picked up 2 Kraft peanut butter 200 (SP+)
6 boxes of Oatmeal 1000 (SP+)
1 coupon in flyer Promo (spend 20$ get 100 SP+) 100 (SP+)
Total 1300
SP+= Scene Points.

Hugs Mel
Sobeys Ont Flyer coupon
scene2.jpg

Last edited:
2nd Post Edit
PC ... no Points on seasonal floral so I ended up going to Fresh Co just down the street.

Edit Post
Son just said mom it's not worth the gas for 3 trips.
True,,,
So better deal through PC points starting tomorrow ,, spend 50$ get 15,000 points.(15$ back)
Loblaws Ont.
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/uploads/pages/205665/loblaws-on-flyer-november-17-to-23-1.jpg

Ontario Sobeys Scene Coupon
Hope I am reading this right.
I need 6 Christmas pots
soooooooo.............
If I purchase 2 a day I should be able to do this 3 times right?

Hugs Mel
Says Maximum 500 Scene+ Points per day per scene+ card Per day????

Attachments

• scene2.jpg
    scene2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I just can't get onboard with the scene+ points.

Maybe it's based on the fact that it's Expedia based and I have had problems with expedia reservations not being honored before. Sigh
Same here - not expedia related but Safeway is the most expensive grocery store here. It was hard filling a cart to get AM, just can't get into doing the math for this. I find PC points much easier to earn and use.

So just wondering if anybody in Ontario has seen any of their Sobey's points show up on their Scene account? I shopped 2 weeks ago and earned points, shopped last week and the only transactions that show up on my account are the few that I earned at Swiss Chalet.

So just wondering if anybody in Ontario has seen any of their Sobey's points show up on their Scene account? I shopped 2 weeks ago and earned points, shopped last week and the only transactions that show up on my account are the few that I earned at Swiss Chalet.
Hi Judy
I contacted them because I was waiting on three transactions. Just tonight I logged in and the Points are finally there,(Sobeys Ontario)
Todays shop for spend $50 get 500 points (Fresh Co Ontario) hasn't shown up yet.
I would try contacting them,
Rotten luck to start their new program in Ontario during a cyber attack.
Best wishes Hon
Mel

P.S,
I'm not sure about the *My Offers* working because I haven't gotten any My Offers in 3 weeks.
(This is in Ontario).

Last edited:
Hi Judy
I contacted them because I was waiting on three transactions. Just tonight I logged in and the Points are finally there,(Sobeys)
Todays shop for spend $50 get 500 points (Fresh Co) hasn't shown up yet.
I would try contacting them,
Rotten luck to start their new program in Ontario during a cyber attack.
Best wishes Hon
Mel

P.S,
I'm not sure about the *My Offers* working because I haven't gotten any My Offers in 3 weeks.
Just got the ones from Nov 11th but not the ones from the first week so I will have to contact them.

Just in case anyone else is wondering, I called our Freshco and they are accepting Sobeys giftcards again!
That's good to know I think it was Ottawamom that was having problems with her Sobeys Gift Cards being accepted.
Thanks for reporting your experience,
Hugs Mel

I should have reported back. I was at FreshCo on Thursday and the girl at the cash wasn't sure if it was working. I suggested we give it a try (or corporate was going to get a nasty note from me if it wasn't working). Turns out it worked just fine.

Now if I only needed something that has Scene points attached to it I'd be off to the races.

I also hit up Sobeys yesterday for a cheese advent calendar and 99 cent canned diced tomatoes and tomato sauce, and the giftcard worked there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter