Scene+ Program

I can't get my Scene card to link to my Sobeys app. So I get the basic in store offers but no specific app offers. I will have to do some creative math to figure out which program is going to be better for me at this point since I live between a Superstore and a Sobeys

Check flights using Scene+ points and there is no need to pay extra for taxes and fees. However, I don’t have enough points for two tickets to Iceland this summer, so I am saving the points for summer 2024. I just used up all my AM on hotels since paying taxes and fees on flights using AM and paying cash for lodging is the same cash outlay as paying cash for flights and booking hotels using AM, but I will be staying at hotels with nicer room and free breakfast vs. apartment hotel with no breakfast. Can’t wait for my first international trip after COVID!

I signed up for Scene a few weeks ago and asked that I be mailed a physical Scene card. Anyone know how long these things take to show up. November 3 is looming. I will download it to my phone in the interim but I'd rather just be able to whip a card out of my wallet (old school).

My son has my Scene+ Card so I did this
Just an idea
Go to Scene+
Go to FAQ
I lost my Scene Card:
You can have a digital Scene+ card sent to you by visiting https://www.sceneplus.ca/en-ca/send-my-card or by downloading the Scene+ app.
Print card from email,, or scan email.
I took a screen shot and printed it.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
So I did my first shop today at Sobeys with the new Scene+ program and already have screwed up. I got the card at the door and used it then checked my points after I left and I earned none, nada, zilch. The flyer had a spend $100 get 1000 points (which I achieved) but in the small print (which I didn't realize) it was don't forget to scan your coupon. I didn't see that so didn't earn any points. I may go back next week and see if they can add the points on like they did with Air Miles. I would have thought the staff would have known to ask but I guess it is new to them as well. So if you are going to Sobeys this week to earn Scene points don't forget to use the coupon from the ad.

So I did my first shop today at Sobeys with the new Scene+ program and already have screwed up. I got the card at the door and used it then checked my points after I left and I earned none, nada, zilch. The flyer had a spend $100 get 1000 points (which I achieved) but in the small print (which I didn't realize) it was don't forget to scan your coupon. I didn't see that so didn't earn any points. I may go back next week and see if they can add the points on like they did with Air Miles. I would have thought the staff would have known to ask but I guess it is new to them as well. So if you are going to Sobeys this week to earn Scene points don't forget to use the coupon from the ad.
Yeah that’s one thing with the Scene+ program- there are no base miles so either loaded offers or coupon that needs to be scanned.

I can't get my Scene card to link to my Sobeys app. So I get the basic in store offers but no specific app offers. I will have to do some creative math to figure out which program is going to be better for me at this point since I live between a Superstore and a Sobeys

You have to manually add your card to the app. At the top of the screen in the right corner there is a card icon.

Here is the link to the new My Offers:

https://www.mygroceryoffers.ca/

The weekend is when I grocery shop. I have spent the past hour PLUS trying to verify my Scene+ card through the Sobey's APP, FreschCo APP, or the mygroceryoffers.ca website. They insist they are sending a 6-digit verification code to my Scene+ e-mail (which is correct!) but nothing comes through to my email, spam or junk folders.

Sobey's insists it's Scene's issue. Scene insists it's Sobey's issue. I was given multiple numbers to call. Finally a gentleman at Sobey's said they are aware of this issue and are trying to fix it.

I went through this as my cashier forgot to scan the coupon even though I asked her to. They couldn't do anything to fix it at Freshco or on the live chat on the app. I called the Scene+ program, and they were able to award me the points after I uploaded my receipt and the coupon. :)

I go to Fresh Co, where they had in-store bonus offers. But beware: employees do not know or understand the ins and outs of the card or programs. One tried to tell me that my Scene Visa was enough to get bonus points, but of course that's wrong. I knew that because Scene is working just like Optimum, where one swipe/scan is for points, and a separate one for payment. Except that Optimum lets you use your President's Choice payment cards as your points card, too. Two swipes still, but I only have to take one card in to Zehrs/No Frills. You have to use your Scene card, whether physical or on your phone, to get any Scene points above the usual ones your credit card awards you.
I know you guys are are using them for travel, but my Scene points have always been for movies and restaurants, so I'm really excited to add them for groceries at a reasonable store like Fresh Co. Do you think that this Sobeys app you guys mention will provide extra options for points offers at Fresh Co, too, or just Sobeys? (I don't have Sobey's in my town.)

I go to Fresh Co, where they had in-store bonus offers. But beware: employees do not know or understand the ins and outs of the card or programs. One tried to tell me that my Scene Visa was enough to get bonus points, but of course that's wrong. I knew that because Scene is working just like Optimum, where one swipe/scan is for points, and a separate one for payment. Except that Optimum lets you use your President's Choice payment cards as your points card, too. Two swipes still, but I only have to take one card in to Zehrs/No Frills. You have to use your Scene card, whether physical or on your phone, to get any Scene points above the usual ones your credit card awards you.
I know you guys are are using them for travel, but my Scene points have always been for movies and restaurants, so I'm really excited to add them for groceries at a reasonable store like Fresh Co. Do you think that this Sobeys app you guys mention will provide extra options for points offers at Fresh Co, too, or just Sobeys? (I don't have Sobey's in my town.)
You will get “My offers” for Freshco too :)

Hi guys
Can anyone tell me what their turnaround time is for grocery shopping Scene+ Points (Foodland, Sobeys, Fresh Co) to be posted to your account has been ?

Thanks
Mel

Hi guys
Can anyone tell me what their turnaround time is for grocery shopping Scene+ Points (Foodland, Sobeys, Fresh Co) to be posted to your account has been ?

Thanks
Mel
The ones they applied manually were less than 24 hours. The ones from the shop on Saturday haven't posted yet on either my card or DH's.

The weekend is when I grocery shop. I have spent the past hour PLUS trying to verify my Scene+ card through the Sobey's APP, FreschCo APP, or the mygroceryoffers.ca website. They insist they are sending a 6-digit verification code to my Scene+ e-mail (which is correct!) but nothing comes through to my email, spam or junk folders.
Sobey's insists it's Scene's issue. Scene insists it's Sobey's issue. I was given multiple numbers to call. Finally a gentleman at Sobey's said they are aware of this issue and are trying to fix it.
Same for me! Thank you for posting because I was about to give up on this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter