**Scammers Beware** DIS Boards Unite

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
**Scammers Beware** DIS Boards Unite

Just a quick message to anyone who registers here for the purpose of 'RIPPING OFF' DIS Board members in VMK. DON'T EVEN TRY IT!

I give you my personal promise, we do know who you are (and ALL of the names you post under) and how to identify you! Not only will you be banned from here, we also have the address of your computer and I WILL forward this information to VMK.

DIS Members are NOT going to take it anymore!! DIS Members PLEASE report every scam attempt you receive via private message to a VMK Moderator or a Webmaster ASAP. We will do everything we can to put a stop to scam attempts on the DIS Board.

PLEASE, DO NOT FEED THESE PEOPLE AND NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR VMK USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO ANYONE, NO MATTER WHAT THEY OFFER.

:goodvibes Thank you !!!!! Although I have only been on here a short time. I have always felt welcome and so now so protected. I have made a few good friends and look forward to many more. :goodvibes

I guess it takes a village to enjoy VMK !! :grouphug:

Hello Village !!! :wave2: :wave2:

another bump! Please be careful about trading. I know it can be seductive to give out personal infomation in exchange for inferno, but it is a scam. And you will lose all your stuff. There is a movie out about aqua water things. If you get a pm from a person with the same name as the movie, please send it to one of the moderators. We want to protect our members on these boards! :groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!