SB: Newbie needs help!

Tiggerkeeper

<font color=9900FF>DIS Veteran<font color=0099FF><
Hi, I am kinda new to scrapping and need some advice from the experts. I want to create a sorority themed scrapbook for my college freshman. I found a beautiful book online that has a mosaic front the problem is that it is hand painted and I can't get it in time for Christmas BUT I could paint one if I could find a book that would be okay to paint on.

Do any of you know if I could paint a cover and treat it with something to keep it from scratching? Any suggestions are welcome!

THANKS!

I am not that crafty so I don't have any ideas for you. I can't imagine being able to paint a cover, let alone keep it from scratching. If Nicurn was around this weekend she could probably tell you how to alter it though.

Sorry that is new to me also...I was going to say that Creative Memories has Greek Letter stickers...got them for my daughter's sorority scrapbook. Could you maybe paint on a thin piece of cardstock and insert it into the first page of the album. I know its not the cover but it would be protected by the page protector. Lots of us like an opening title page

Thanks for answering! I found a "design your own cover" book at Michael's today! Now, I gotta get busy and paint!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter