• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Save VMK video

LOL Look at me I'm so cute u just cant shut me off

Great video Aengus

Although I wasn't able to make my acting debut it is a great video. Hopefully it will help our cause.

:hug: I went almost completely by alphabetical order, the last 10 I realized i was running out of time and grabbed some that caught my eye from thumbnails :(

There will be more! I will use them!

Sigh....

Gave me goosebumps......Hope they see it... WELL done!

Bug

:hug: I went almost completely by alphabetical order, the last 10 I realized i was running out of time and grabbed some that caught my eye from thumbnails :(

There will be more! I will use them!

no worries, and to be honest I never expected to see myself in the video, as I have never posted pictures to the dis (I have always relied on others to do it for me).

Great work, Aengus! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

Woot!

P.S. I hope all of our cute selves are saved. :rotfl:

Thank you all for the kind words.

You know, speaking of our cute little selves... You all know what I mean, how weird is it that they are going to shut us off. I bet I could pick out 80% of our members in a picture just by their avatar. To me thats who they are.

Cape dude and I just watched your video and we're both very impressed. Very well done! And I hope it helps to save VMK. :thumbsup2

"The year of a million dreams plus one"

I love it. Great work Aengus. And I have one thing to say about the video photo montage... FIRST! :thumbsup2

"Ther year of a millions dreams plus one"

I love it. Great work Aengus. And I have one thing to say about the video photo montage... FIRST! :thumbsup2

yes you were crazy! You were first! :thumbsup2

aengus said:
Look at me i'm so cute you can't just shut me off....I bet I could pick out 80% of our members in a picture just by their avatar.

Wonderful video, Aengus. :thumbsup2

Wonderful video very touching makes us almost look real (what you say we are not) nope not after this video we are. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter