Save VMK video

Awesome video! What you said about VMK keeping the magic going between trips is exactly why I play and I will miss that magic if it's taken away.

That was awesome!!

Email the link to everyone at DIG!!

"I am captain of the football team and I am rich!"

:lmao: :thumbsup2

Your video was wonderful and spoke for many of us, right from our hearts. The end had me in tears. :hug:

And I "glove" your NE accent - hubba hubba!! :lovestruc :rotfl2:

Ye from around Boston, ye landlubber? Just a little northeast? ;)
GOSH!

You're not that cute aengus! I would shut you off anyway!

I'm famous! Too bad I erased my title from the thing (I dictionary danced:))

Aengus,

King and I just watched your video and by the time the video montage appeared, the whole family was gathered around a laptop watching. :goodvibes

This was a great video Aengus! You really captured what VMK is and the ways it is more than just a game. The tone of this piece is perfect. Super job! :thumbsup2

"The year of a millions dreams plus one"

I love it. Great work Aengus. And I have one thing to say about the video photo montage... FIRST! :thumbsup2

And I almost posted the picture of Pink playing with your closet while you were away a month or two ago :rotfl:

Alright- you did it- while I watched impressed with the idea and how the video was coming out- then laughed at the rap and the memories in many of the screen caps- then you tears- I've been resisting those- and they finally fell tonight- watching your video.

Like Belle said- you made us real there- our avatars- got a voice...

It set me to thinking- we have several people who have great stories as to why vmk means so much to them- wouldn't it be neat if their avatars could tell their stories too?

Lava the video lava boy! great job and well worth the time you obviously put into it...

Now we all need to rank it and digg it and do whatever else we can to spread it around and get it seen!

i cant watch it on my computer and i will have to wait to watch it on my ipod touch but im sure its a great video

Aengus, very rockin' vid dude! i have 2 questions about it--

*How long did it take to make

*How did you get the rooms (especially the Main street walk) to be empty of other players??

Lol, nice!

Aengus, very rockin' vid dude! i have 2 questions about it--

*How long did it take to make

*How did you get the rooms (especially the Main street walk) to be empty of other players??

Lol, nice!

I wrote the script on Tuesday of what I wanted to accomplish. wed - thursday i worked a little here and there on it, more deciding what it would look like, but asked for pics and so forth.

friday took a bunch of vmk footage, most that would never see the video because it had to be under 10 minutes to be youtube friendly

Saturday and Sunday... egad... almost my whole weekend was spent doing it. 8 hours each weekend day.

I bet 25 hours is no understatement. @_@

ETA: the empty rooms. I dont know everytime I walk into a room and say HEY PEEPS! everyone seems to runaway:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter