Save VMK video

Great video! I hope it can help make a difference! :thumbsup2

And I almost posted the picture of Pink playing with your closet while you were away a month or two ago :rotfl:

Cry cry... I never had a chance yet to go through my hundreds of VMK pics to post to that thread :sad: That one is a keeper! :thumbsup2

Off to watch your video now, Aengus! Thanks for doing this!

ETA: the empty rooms. I dont know everytime I walk into a room and say HEY PEEPS! everyone seems to runaway:confused3

HAHA, I bet it's because you're too cute for people to handle~ :thumbsup2

Amazing video, Aengus. I was especially thrilled to see Ninja make an appearance! It really made me feel so connected to this community. I'm just one of a huge group. I hope that the right people see this and understand that.

Very nice and concise video, Angus - good job!

:hippie:

Awesome video Grand Master A!

I grew up on the South Shore - so your voice took me home too...

Thanks for that

((HUGS))
Party

That was great work Aengus!! Great way to help send the message:cool1: :cool1:

I agree with my buddies This was Very Creative and with all Good points. I love the music hit the heart.. So sad to see it all end but not giving up!

SAVE VMK!!

Cry cry... I never had a chance yet to go through my hundreds of VMK pics to post to that thread :sad: That one is a keeper! :thumbsup2

Well, I never had the pleasure to know you and Pete in game. But you were crackin' me up that weekend, with the catz and stuffz. Thanks for the laughs. :lmao:

But, Pink, you did recognize my VMK name when, on the last day of Dreams Moon Phinny gave me the Princess Suite. Someone (who shall remain nameless ;)) didn't know me as DIS. You did. Hugs. :goodvibes

And, we go *back* on topic.... lol

I wrote the script on Tuesday of what I wanted to accomplish. wed - thursday i worked a little here and there on it, more deciding what it would look like, but asked for pics and so forth.

friday took a bunch of vmk footage, most that would never see the video because it had to be under 10 minutes to be youtube friendly

Saturday and Sunday... egad... almost my whole weekend was spent doing it. 8 hours each weekend day.

I bet 25 hours is no understatement. @_@

ETA: the empty rooms. I dont know everytime I walk into a room and say HEY PEEPS! everyone seems to runaway:confused3

wow, well i believe you put that much into the video for sure, its a professional piece of work.....as for the empty rooms, try showering sometime-- :woohoo:

great work!! Woot hope it makes a difference. Too bad you were limited to 10 minutes, there is so much more!! Make another!!

Bravo!!! Such talent! :thumbsup2
What a creative way to show what VMK is really about. Thank you for all the thought and time you put into this.
-See (who used to think she was impressive when she could get a picture to post :confused3 )

I had been doing very well since the announcement last week. Very well...

I had accepted it, knowing full well that nothing lasts forever and that it was time that VMK ended.

I supported the movement as I truly didn't want to be bereft of my friends, but I didn't actively contribute.

Then I watched your video, Aengus. Imagine, a scurvy pirate like myself, brought to tears!

What really got me, was when you were talking about the Closing Dances with Walt. :sad1:

That video was filled with just the love and creativity that has been fostered and cultivated by this game.

Aengus, I would be willing to cut up my DLR AP if, come May 22, their hearts were not melted by your video.

(Oh, and thanks for including my picture of the private closing I had with Hula.) :thumbsup2

EDIT: EVERY THREAD I TOUCH DIES! :sad1:

Thanks again everyone for the kind words :)

I really do appreciate it, I am starting my letters today :)

oh and pirate, your picture with hula is one of the reasons VMK is so important to us. It's moments like that where one castmember took the time to have an impact on 1 person. They keep doing that 1 person at a time, its a big part of what makes VMK special.

(Oh, and thanks for including my picture of the private closing I had with Hula.) :thumbsup2

wow, well i believe you put that much into the video for sure, its a professional piece of work.....as for the empty rooms, try showering sometime-- :woohoo:

It's probably those green flips he's been wearing forever!:rotfl:

Hi Aengus,
Woot, not bad for a Red Sox fan! Fantastic video, you got skills ;) Thanks for being the voice of so many. Now listen up Disney, we want VMK to stay!!

~DreamTulip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter