Save blt totwl for dvc members

you can't compare BLT lounge - TOW to the other ones.

first none of the others are at the top of the resort and have a view of the fireworks.

that is where the arguments are happening.

CR changed it policy - only guests at California Grill (not even the hotel) get to see the fireworks at CG - period.

there was a place on the 4th floor where the hotel guests could see it. when they build BLT - they did away with that area.

think most of us would love Disney to rent the lounge - provided DVC member could still have access to the balcony - it was designed for that. you can get to the balcony without going thru or even near the lounge.

that say loved and I mean loved having a drink while watching the fireworks. Done it 3 times so far and definitely love it.

The 4th floor observation deck is till there.......
That is correct.

I think just before Bay Lake Tower opened they were renovating the Contemporary 4th floor observation deck and they must have got confused.

Also the main difference between the 4th floor observation deck and the Top Of The World Lounge, anyone can watch Wishes from that location in the Contemporary without staying there. So anyone who is at the Top Of The World Lounge you know is staying at Bay Lake Tower.

We were at the Contemporary today (staying at BWV). We were walking around on the 4th floor looking in the shops and noticed that the door to the bridge was propped open (gasp!). So we decided to walk over to take a look around. So much for maximum security of the building itself.

I will Be staying at BLT in January. Friends of ours will be attending a conference in Orlando at the same time. Are we allowed to bring a few guests up with us to the lounge?:wizard:

I will Be staying at BLT in January. Friends of ours will be attending a conference in Orlando at the same time. Are we allowed to bring a few guests up with us to the lounge?:wizard:

No, only DVC Members staying at BLT. Each person has to show their room key.

:) Bill

Tambu Lounge is as busy as it is mostly because it's located next to 'Ohana, an extremely busy and popular restaurant. What restaurant overflow does BLT get?

I went to the BLT lounge in October as a guest of a member. At least in October, members staying at BLT could bring at least one guest to the lounge.

Lil Grumpy,

Your posts are very difficult to read and understand. You seem to be putting a lot of time and effort explaining your position so I am mentioning this just so that your efforts aren't wasted. Try reading some of your posts outloud to yourself and you may get a feel for what I am referring to.

Anyway. Don't get discouraged if Disney does not ask your opinion about the future or existence of TOW. TOW isn't owned by BLT owners so they may make the rules without our input.

Bad diets ruin lives as well. So does smoking, high stress, violent husbands and many many other things. I don't think you will successfully insulate yourself from all of these things. If you are concerned about someone that wants to vacation at Disney (put that mentality into context) and also drinks, then you may find yourself with some life ruining stress in your life because that should probably be the least of your worries.

facebook twitter