• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

Yay! I was hoping for an additional food option and my youngest is 18. We’ve walked by, but never tried to go in.

lol.....I was going to tell you they have high chairs and colouring crayons......but at 18 you definitely won`t need them.......... :rotfl:

It`s a marvellous place, we can`t rave about it enough.....food, drinks and service are all top notch.

Hi Schumi! Today I just booked a lagoon view room. Which tower did you prefer? Happy Valentine’s Day!

Hi Schumi! Today I just booked a lagoon view room. Which tower did you prefer? Happy Valentine’s Day!

We`ve stayed in Guest House 2 and Guest House 3.

When we stayed in GH 3 we had the Hospitality Suite that overlooked the green area and where they have events looking over to RPR. GH2 we have had lagoon views. But for a lagoon view, any of them work.

We`ve stayed in Guest House 2 and Guest House 3.

When we stayed in GH 3 we had the Hospitality Suite that overlooked the green area and where they have events looking over to RPR. GH2 we have had lagoon views. But for a lagoon view, any of them work.
I as wondering if with building 3 you’d have a chance of theme park views. Sorta looks like you could see Doom and maybe Hulk?

Hello, we are booked in a lagoon view room for early March. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a guesthouse that would allow us to see the ferry boat dock from our room? Also wondering if this is benificial at all (seeing boat just left, knowing we should get down soon to catch the next one, etc…)
This will be our first trip to this resort and we are so excited. We scheduled a full resort day as well 👍🏼 Does the resort have an arcade for kids? Any tips are welcome! Thank you

Hello, we are booked in a lagoon view room for early March. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a guesthouse that would allow us to see the ferry boat dock from our room? Also wondering if this is benificial at all (seeing boat just left, knowing we should get down soon to catch the next one, etc…)
This will be our first trip to this resort and we are so excited. We scheduled a full resort day as well 👍🏼 Does the resort have an arcade for kids? Any tips are welcome! Thank you

We were in Guesthouse 2 & had an exellent view of the boat dock - I think probably any lagoon view does - it really came in handy when we there in August 2020 to know when they were open/closed due to storms.

Sapphire Falls is an absolutely beautiful resort - have a wonderful time :)!

Last edited:

Yes, Guest House 2 and 3 will have a view of the boats from rooms. There is an arcade and it was quite large if I remember correctly.

You`ll love the resort, it is gorgeous and they really do look after you.

Strong Water is an excellent option for food and drinks albeit a slightly more limited menu right now than what it used to have.

Pool is very shallow, but it does have a slide and they have the fire pit too which is popular. And the food from the pool bar has never disappointed us.

Can you walk across the street from SF to RP? Last time we were at RP we were at the bus stop for Volcano Bay and thought there were stairs across the street leading to SF convention centre?

I stayed in guesthouse 2 for my trip back in September. This was my view.

View attachment 648044
Nice view. I cant Recall which guest house I was in for that trip lol. It was straight past front desk. I had a view of trees. It was a standard view I think but was pleasant. Just a lot of green.
I plan on having another dinner downstairs. Really enjoyed it last time. Or maybe it was the company :upsidedow

Our flight lands around 7:45 PM, and we should arrive at Sapphire Falls around 9 PM. Anyone else arriving today, already there, or arriving later this week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter