SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

Do the Hospitality Suites have sofa beds? Some sites say yes while others say no... Ty

The Hospitality Suite we had there was a huge sofa, but we never checked if it was a pull out bed.

The ones in RP Hospitality Suites were pull out beds, so I`d guess they were.

It did however have an adjoining room available.

The Hospitality Suite we had there was a huge sofa, but we never checked if it was a pull out bed.

The ones in RP Hospitality Suites were pull out beds, so I`d guess they were.

It did however have an adjoining room available.
Just confirmed with SF. The hospitality suites do not have sofa beds :oops:...

Anyone with an idea of what type of room view or location you can expect with a king suite?

Quick update for the fall so far: Sapphire is back and just as lovely as ever-8 day stay in September. Pool got busy yet plenty of seating, service to chairs is going on. Nachos are huge. They are not doing the refills for discount if you buy souvenir drink glass -in fact only had drinks one day in the souvenir glass-rest were in plastic cups. It's fine but I love the look of drinks in the glasses. Strongwater was doing limited hours-not open til 5pm, and not every night, however staff is terrific as usual with gorgeous delicious drinks and tapas. Amatista open for breakfast/brunch daily (and the brunch buffett is awesome!) but not every night for dinner. Just LOVE the vacation planning desks in the resorts-so much easier to print tickets, upgrade to ap or pick up your AP there than CS at the parks!

How are the sofa beds for an adult in the Sapphire suites. Am I right in assuming the sofa beds are the same in the king suites as they are in the Sapphire suites? I like the regular beds they have in the rooms, would I be disappointed? Is a rollaway better or worse than a sofa bed?

Can anyone say a bit more specifically what kind of food options are in new Dutch trading Co please ??

^^New Dutch Trading Company- There are hot and cold sandwiches. There are chips an cookies. There are breakfast potatoes, and breakfast sandwiches.. There are refillable drink cups. They make coffee drinks, there were deserts in a case and also Ice cream. There are salads too. I think if you Google the name with the word menu you can find a pretty accurate menu. That’s what I did before our July trip.

Hello all, anyone with a recent stay know if room service is happening currently? We leave in 2 weeks for our anniversary trip and the hubby decided that on our anniversary (also our resort swap day) he wants to just sleep in order room service then check out - his one and only actual request so I thought I would get a heads up if that isn't going to be possible. TIA!

Hello all, anyone with a recent stay know if room service is happening currently? We leave in 2 weeks for our anniversary trip and the hubby decided that on our anniversary (also our resort swap day) he wants to just sleep in order room service then check out - his one and only actual request so I thought I would get a heads up if that isn't going to be possible. TIA!
It is open, we ordered at the end of Sept to the room.

Sorry if this is a known fact, but I know some services changed due to Covid and some still aren't back in full swing. I have a split stay, SF to RPR, will they transport our luggage for us upon check out/in? We leave next week and I realize there are a handful of things I still don't have fully planned out yet. TIA

I just booked a trip to SF for December 5-9! I’m excited. I wasn’t planning on going back so soon but I really want to see the Christmas decorations. This will be our first time at SF, what would you suggest for a room request? I want to be near the water taxi and I’d rather not deal with elevators, if possible.
Thank you!

Last edited:
We’ll soon be staying at SF for the very first time. Which area would I request to be closest to walking path to parks? If I looked at the map correctly it might be building 2? That section looks relatively close to everything if I’m looking at it correctly.

Also, the grab and go place… I think Dutch Trading Co… I looked at their menu and it doesn’t look like they have grab and go breakfast?

Also, the grab and go place… I think Dutch Trading Co… I looked at their menu and it doesn’t look like they have grab and go breakfast?
They have muffins, huge pretzels, and other breakfasty options - not sure if they had more proteiny type breakfast options.

We’ll soon be staying at SF for the very first time. Which area would I request to be closest to walking path to parks? If I looked at the map correctly it might be building 2? That section looks relatively close to everything if I’m looking at it correctly.

They also had hot breakfast sandwiches and some sort of breakfast potatoes that were surprisingly good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter