Sample Source Canada Spring 2022 -March 17 -Sold out for this time

I logged in also. There is a message on my screen where it says no samples available, that no samples match my profile and if I qualify they will email me.
I think they have changed the sample giveaways to invite only.

I logged in also. There is a message on my screen where it says no samples available, that no samples match my profile and if I qualify they will email me.
I think they have changed the sample giveaways to invite only.
And now it is back to the old generic no samples available page.

Good thing I have nothing but time on my hands today.

This is what I’m still seeing when I log in.

Also, I’m curious, my profile contains just my address. So how are they matching samples to my profile.

91949D12-E2FD-4B90-9422-2044364D1233.jpeg

I thought I had missed it, logged on and saw no samples available. Came here to see that nothing has happened yet.

So what the heck happened I wonder? It really seemed like today was THE day. :(
I know I really thought it would be today and then when they had system issues I was so sure. Oh well as somebody else said maybe you need an email invite now. Who knows?

What is sample source? Is related to Disney somehow? Apologize for my ignorance, but I’m just back on Disboards after a few years away, lol.

What is sample source? Is related to Disney somehow? Apologize for my ignorance, but I’m just back on Disboards after a few years away, lol.

Hi, no it’s not related to Disney. It’s samples twice per year, spring and fall, you go on samplesource.com, register, fill out your preferences, and when it goes live ( as you can tell, we have fun trying to guess), you go fill out the questions it asks , and according to your answers , and what is left (if you are early ), you are sent a bunch of samples to try products. Most of us enjoy it quite a bit!

Hi, no it’s not related to Disney. It’s samples twice per year, spring and fall, you go on samplesource.com, register, fill out your preferences, and when it goes live ( as you can tell, we have fun trying to guess), you go fill out the questions it asks , and according to your answers , and what is left (if you are early ), you are sent a bunch of samples to try products. Most of us enjoy it quite a bit!
oh, I see! Thanks for the explanation😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter