Same Restaurant Every Night!?!?!

If the restaurant is 'Ohana - I find it difficult to believe that he was able to get reservations for every night. This is one of the most difficult places to get reservations (especially Easter week). Did he make the reservations or did his TA?

Hopefully he will be eating at Kona (although 'Ohana is our favorite place to eat). At least this way he will be able to get some variety.

I do understand touring all day and eating at your resort at night but not in Disney.

Please keep us posted.

Linda

I understand his mentality and recognize that his mindset coincides with typical thinking about eating on vacation, but traveling to Disney is not necessarily typical. Part of the joy of Disney for me, and many others on these boards, is the opportunity to try a variety of unusual and delicious restaurants.

The menu at Kona Cafe has enough options to satisfy a group for an entire vacation, so I doubt that this group will leave unsatisfied. But I wonder if they would enjoy the trip more having tried a few different restaurants.

I agree with everyone stressing that it is not our job to tell someone how to enjoy his trip, but it's clear that the travel agent did not provide him with the best possible advice.

It's Ohana. His TA apparently told him they change the menu every night. :headache:

It's his vacation; wouldn't make a difference to me. I never give people advice on how they should vacation. My 20+ visits to WDW only makes me an expert on how I want to vacation there.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR RESPONSE!!!! That is so true-I know what works best for me and my DH. I am the planner and he is the "whatever-can't we just slow down?" kinda guy.

It's Ohana. His TA apparently told him they change the menu every night. :headache:

Oh, that's awful that the TA told him that. I would give him a copy of the menu that they serve EVERY night, and let him make the choice from there. You can only do so much to help him.

Don't be confused on thinking what your friend behavior does. Unfortunately, I also get bored when I go with the same place like a restaurant. Like, they serve the same menus every you went to their restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter