Rumor, Rumor, Rumor

Knightley Kingdom (aka Donwell-Land) will be in Highbury, Florida (Surrey County)

;)

well... a couple things... Jim Hill guesses... a lot. And how do you monetize the cover charge for AC? The cost has to be a lot larger than the cover and what the bar makes, cause the actors are probably not cheap and there are a lot of them. If you put it inside the AK, now you have to have a park ticket... probably a park hopper to even get to the club on a semi regular basis, which would discourage frequent visits, if it is a stand alone club the admission is gonna be steep, if it is part of Nightly Kingdom... I doubt the general public would get admission to the very expensive concept park.

The logistics of keeping it open and going... are not easy. the multi club venue is about the only metaphor that could support the concept.

I have to say I agree. I've often wondered how AC made any money. I do think it might be interesting as a supper club type place. I know it wouldn't be the same, but it's such a unique concept, rather than it go away all together, I think with some modifications it could be a very cool adult supper club and that it would belong on The Boardwalk. I know it would fit in well at AKL (not in the park) but I think it would work better on The Boardwalk.

I don't understand putting it in the Night Kingdom at all. The AC is a whole experience in itself, I have spent hours in AC, how could you do AC and all the other things that have mentioned for Night Kingdom?

It would be so nice if the AC was not lost. Or at the very least if we saw the concept employed somewhere else.

Disney Officials, are you hearing this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter