Rumor has it.... discounts through March 7th

I was checking for 2/28 -3/4. Maybe I should ask for ro?

Depending on the % off RO at a Deluxe is potentially a better discount. For us, 3 adults, if I could get 25% off at Poly, our savings for 5 nights standard room, would be about $700 vs. the approx $430 off of the dining portion.

Couldn't hurt to ask...

I really wish you could book this offer online. Gotta price everything out and decide whether I'd rather do a moderate and the TS dining or do value and QS. Or just skip the dining altogether. Taking my bf for his first trip in probably 20 years. Just wanna get the best deal.

what was your room rate per night at CBR? I am trying to estimate what my price would be if I switched to a Mod and took the dining discount. I have booked YC on RO but if I switch to a Mod and do the dining instead I think the whole thing will cost the same as YC with Tix but no dining...

It came out to right at $200 per night with taxes included. This is during Spring Break, so rack rates are higher.

I really wish you could book this offer online. Gotta price everything out and decide whether I'd rather do a moderate and the TS dining or do value and QS. Or just skip the dining altogether. Taking my bf for his first trip in probably 20 years. Just wanna get the best deal.
Do you get a 45% discount on dining no matter which resort level? I too am trying to figure out which way to go. 3 of us are Disney Adults and I child. I THINK my Dining discount over 5 nights would be about $550 if so... I booked YC RO but maybe I should move to a Mod and do the dining

I was on hold about 30 minutes also. We added the discount to our package......we did not previously have dining on the package....but with adding dining on this SPD deal, it brought our total down by $132 dollars. I have no idea how much of a discount that is but I'm happy. She tried to put me in a pool view though (Riverside)....and I asked her to leave it "preferred location". I don't want to lose that. I think she did it all correctly, but I didn't have a lot of confidence in her. Sometimes I wish I could reach through the phone and see what they are looking at. I asked her to email a new reservation copy to me. She assured me she would but nothing yet.

Do you get a 45% discount on dining no matter which resort level? I too am trying to figure out which way to go. 3 of us are Disney Adults and I child. I THINK my Dining discount over 5 nights would be about $550 if so... I booked YC RO but maybe I should move to a Mod and do the dining
I'm not sure on the 45% at all levels. I've only seen complete DPs (data points) at the mod level at this point.

I know that POFQ is usually not included in discounts but has anyone checked today?

Depending on the % off RO at a Deluxe is potentially a better discount. For us, 3 adults, if I could get 25% off at Poly, our savings for 5 nights standard room, would be about $700 vs. the approx $430 off of the dining portion.

Couldn't hurt to ask...
Ok..called back and I got a 500.00 discount on my total at Poly. Woot woot. I guess the other lady I talked to didn't try ALL available discounts.

Just called, tried for Poly, only TPV CL available and the price was more than I wanted to pay for 5 nights. Only had the JR Suite at CSR available for our dates, so we are going to go with that for now, saved about $454, as far as I can tell. On Monday I will be checking online so I can compare discounts myself.

I just called- was on hold about 2 minutes and talked to a wonderful CM, Keelie. We got a Disney Visa discount of 25% off a 1 BR Villa at the Boardwalk. The PSD discount maxed out at $500 so the RO discount was better for us. SOOO excited!

Ok..called back and I got a 500.00 discount on my total at Poly. Woot woot. I guess the other lady I talked to didn't try ALL available discounts.
Was that off of a standard room? I was told nothing but tpv cl, but she was not interested at all in looking at anything except SPD.

We upgraded from AOA little mermaid with Deluxe dining for 2 adults and child to the POR- Royal rooms for only $300 more for a 7 night stay.

UGH! I was assured this morning that the disney reservations gal added dining to our package and applied the promo and our price came down 132$. I was suspicious and looked online myself. She did not book the Stay/play/dine.....she booked the "winter" discount. But the stay/play/dine was on my reservation as an option and it let me switch to that one. My price did go up with adding dining....but it looks like it was a reduced dining so I believe it's all fixed now.

UGH! I was assured this morning that the disney reservations gal added dining to our package and applied the promo and our price came down 132$. I was suspicious and looked online myself. She did not book the Stay/play/dine.....she booked the "winter" discount. But the stay/play/dine was on my reservation as an option and it let me switch to that one. My price did go up with adding dining....but it looks like it was a reduced dining so I believe it's all fixed now.
WHERE were you able to make that change yourself?

Once you have a "VISA" reservation on MDE you can go to change reservation and possibly look at other options. Very interesting development there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter