Rumor has it.... discounts through March 7th

If BC is only 10% I'm betting Poly is too. That's too bad, I had DH convinced to go back there if the discount was good, 10% won't get me there.

I'm on hold, the agent I got said I can not book the room only and add the tickets and meal plan. I previously had a package booked. My only concern would be loosing CRT since I booked with the meal plan and I'd hate to loose it or have to pay OOP...
She's back, it might work out...
My agent was nice and said if she added the dining and tickets then it became 'a package.' She knew I wanted RO for possible late changes, so she said to add the tickets online later.
I already have ADRs booked even before I had any tickets or Ressie, so hopefully it shouldn't affect it??

FWIW, yesterday I was doing ADRs and CRT was available every day of my trip. I didn't want it because I have all boys, but it was there at very good times.

My agent was nice and said if she added the dining and tickets then it became 'a package.' She knew I wanted RO for possible late changes, so she said to add the tickets online later.
I already have ADRs booked even before I had any tickets or Ressie, so hopefully it shouldn't affect it??

FWIW, yesterday I was doing ADRs and CRT was available every day of my trip. I didn't want it because I have all boys, but it was there at very good times.

You can book ADRs regardless of having a room or package booked, it will not change those.

If you add dining to your RO automatically converts your reservation to a package even if it's a ticketless package with the 45 days deadline for payment. RO really means room only. Your ADRs shouldn't be affected by your booking.

If you add dining to your RO automatically converts your reservation to a package even if it's a ticketless package with the 45 days deadline for payment. RO really means room only. Your ADRs shouldn't be affected by your booking.
Yes. Thanks for clarifying. I am planning to just add tix later but not Ddp.

If you book RO and decide later to add tix and/or dining, is there a cut off date? Say if I wanted to add dining a week before we go could I do that? I know that on a regular package I've upgraded my dining to deluxe about 2 weeks before the trip.

I'm so bummed that I have to wait until Monday to book!! I *hate* waiting...

Ok my agent was very sweet but was trying to figure out all the new details. We were able to get 25% off AKV 1 bdm value at Jambo (totally surprised me that was an option). She thought at first I couldn't have tickets and DDP with the room only but then figured out how to book it. So glad it worked out, the bigger villas at Kidani would have been nice, but I'll take the cheaper room no problem.

I was worried what would happen with the prepaid part of CRT since I booked it with the meal plan if we had to cancel the meal plan to get the room only. It didn't happen so I still don't know, but I'm very pleased this worked out for us.

Well that was awful! I was talking to an agent that said he'd for sure save me some money..then the line went dead. I had to call back and got put on hold for 30 minutes only to be told there are no rooms at the Poly or Contemporary that qualify for the promo unless I want a suite??

For PSD - Does anyone know if you book a value resort and upgrade to the regular dining plan if you still get the 45-50% of the dining? Or if you only get the % of the quick service dining and pay full price for the upgrade?

Got 20% off CBR standard for March 11-19. I want to play around with other dates/resorts for a possible split stay, but I'm just going to wait until I can do it online - so painful to do it with the phone CM!

If you book RO and decide later to add tix and/or dining, is there a cut off date? Say if I wanted to add dining a week before we go could I do that? I know that on a regular package I've upgraded my dining to deluxe about 2 weeks before the trip.

Dining has to be added at least 3 days prior to arrival. With that said, it's not as easy as just adding the DDP to a RO reservation. If you book RO and decide to add the DDP later, the RO will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit (or paid in full if done 30 days or less from arrival). Since RO and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other.

For tickets, you can buy those separately and link them in your MDE account without making your reservation an actual package under package rules.

For PSD - Does anyone know if you book a value resort and upgrade to the regular dining plan if you still get the 45-50% of the dining? Or if you only get the % of the quick service dining and pay full price for the upgrade?
in the past you paid the full cost difference of the upgrade. Sorry - probably not the answer you wanted to hear :(

Dining has to be added at least 3 days prior to arrival. With that said, it's not as easy as just adding the DDP to a RO reservation. If you book RO and decide to add the DDP later, the RO will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit (or paid in full if done 30 days or less from arrival). Since RO and packages are different reservation systems, money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other.

For tickets, you can buy those separately and link them in your MDE account without making your reservation an actual package under package rules.

That makes sense, it has been a long time since we booked RO. Thank you!

Well that was awful! I was talking to an agent that said he'd for sure save me some money..then the line went dead. I had to call back and got put on hold for 30 minutes only to be told there are no rooms at the Poly or Contemporary that qualify for the promo unless I want a suite??

UGH! What dates are you going? Maybe they are just already out of regular rooms? Were you trying for RO or SPD?

25% off of our RO at OKW! For a ten day trip that is a chunk of change! Woot-woot!

I will add tickets at a later date, or might buy them elsewhere! Good luck to everyone else looking for discounts!

Got 20% off CBR standard for March 11-19. I want to play around with other dates/resorts for a possible split stay, but I'm just going to wait until I can do it online - so painful to do it with the phone CM!
what was your room rate per night at CBR? I am trying to estimate what my price would be if I switched to a Mod and took the dining discount. I have booked YC on RO but if I switch to a Mod and do the dining instead I think the whole thing will cost the same as YC with Tix but no dining...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter