ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

royalpacificcustomerservice@loewshotels. com

I`ve never used that email for anything, but many report they get answers from it and some have said they didn`t get a reply and end up calling, so hope you get the requests that you want.

Not sure what you mean by T2 for smokers??
Thanks. I don’t remember exactly. I emailed that info to myself in 2008. Maybe some rooms allowed smoking? Most hotels did back back in the 90’s and earlier. Not sure when Loews et al went 100% smoke free.
IIRC people with bad allergies would want to avoid Tower 2.

If I opt to call, would I use the main hotel number? I did see that in the first post.

This is the type of cocktail glass I was talking about that you can take back and get a discount on your next drinks......plastic of course :-)

i-scNDQX7-XL.jpg
Can you take your souvenir hurricane glass from one resort to another and still get the refill cost? IE If I have a Bula Bar glass and take it to Portofino Bay will I be able to get refill price or are the refills only for that resorts glass? Thanks!

Thanks. I don’t remember exactly. I emailed that info to myself in 2008. Maybe some rooms allowed smoking? Most hotels did back back in the 90’s and earlier. Not sure when Loews et al went 100% smoke free.
IIRC people with bad allergies would want to avoid Tower 2.

If I opt to call, would I use the main hotel number? I did see that in the first post.

I`m so sorry, I`ve been away and didn`t see your question.

Yes, I`d call the hotel directly, not the generic booking number.

Can you take your souvenir hurricane glass from one resort to another and still get the refill cost? IE If I have a Bula Bar glass and take it to Portofino Bay will I be able to get refill price or are the refills only for that resorts glass? Thanks!

They`re hotel specific apparently for the refill price.

I`ve never heard anyone say they have tried to take the glass to another resort.

I`m so sorry, I`ve been away and didn`t see your question.

Yes, I`d call the hotel directly, not the generic booking number.

I`ve never heard anyone say they have tried to take the glass to another resort.
I had no idea that this was a thing! What’s the refill cost? Thank you!

I had no idea that this was a thing! What’s the refill cost? Thank you!

I believe it`s $5 less than the price on the menu.

We never do it as we always forget, but I`m sure that`s the discount for them. It`s always been a perk for the poolside bars, not bad at all!!

Reactions: CJK

Thanks! We're doing a split stay and were wondering. Guess we could ask nicely and see what they say.

I believe it`s $5 less than the price on the menu.

We never do it as we always forget, but I`m sure that`s the discount for them. It`s always been a perk for the poolside bars, not bad at all!!
We keep ours in our Owners Locker to use between trips.

Last trip (09/2021) however they told up that they stopped doing the refills and were somewhat surprised that we had a glass to bring back. Might be COVID/staffing/etc. issues at the time but be prepared for a little disappointment.

Last trip (09/2021) however they told up that they stopped doing the refills and were somewhat surprised that we had a glass to bring back. Might be COVID/staffing/etc. issues at the time but be prepared for a little disappointment.

No disappointment for us as like I said, we never do it.

I`m sure we saw someone get a refill at Sapphire Falls in May this year, but couldn`t swear to it, there may just have been a problem with their cup.

I'm surprised, though I haven't tried at the pool bars in years. However, as of 2 weeks ago Volcano Bay still does a drink discount for the refillable cup, I've been taking mine back for a few years!

Sounds like they may be doing away with the pool bar refillable glasses? Last drink I ordered from PB pool bar came in a plain plastic cup.

A few question about the Luau:

1) Is it worth it?
2) Is the premium seating worth the extra $20
3) I have an autistic 18 year old that will likely only eat things listed on the kids menu - can I assume they would be okay serving him that food if we pay the adult price?

We stayed at RP for the first time over Labor Day, and we loved it! We had stayed and HRH and PFB previously, but I will most likely choose RP going forward. The rooms might be a little smaller than PFB, but they were a lot nicer.

We stayed at RP for the first time over Labor Day, and we loved it! We had stayed and HRH and PFB previously, but I will most likely choose RP going forward. The rooms might be a little smaller than PFB, but they were a lot nicer.

Glad you had a good trip and enjoyed RP :)

We're staying at the RP in May 2023 in a standard 2 queen room. Does Tower 3 have that type of room or should I just request Tower 1? I'd like to be as close as I can to the water taxi landing. I can't find any building layouts like Touring Plans does for Disney, but maybe I'm not using the right search terms.

I'm looking into this really early as I need something to obsess over while I'm waiting on ROFR for a resale DVC contract.

We're staying at the RP in May 2023 in a standard 2 queen room. Does Tower 3 have that type of room or should I just request Tower 1? I'd like to be as close as I can to the water taxi landing. I can't find any building layouts like Touring Plans does for Disney, but maybe I'm not using the right search terms.

I'm looking into this really early as I need something to obsess over while I'm waiting on ROFR for a resale DVC contract.

Attachments

• 179BDB7F-5B38-4A82-84A3-2B256DCFDD90.jpeg
    179BDB7F-5B38-4A82-84A3-2B256DCFDD90.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 73

Yes, T3 does have regular 2 queen rooms.

@Chiasgirl, Thanks for the map, but what I am looking for is a floor plan of the buildings to see where the different room types are located. Touring Plans has all of the Disney resorts, but unfortunately does not have the Universal resorts.

Hello! Is the islands dining room a Buffett? I see some reviews of people saying they did a Buffett there but only see the pricing for individual dishes

Hello! Is the islands dining room a Buffett? I see some reviews of people saying they did a Buffett there but only see the pricing for individual dishes

You can have the buffet or order off the regular menu.

Both are very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts