ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hi everyone! I'm planning our giant Florida trip for next July (dates are not moveable), and heard good things about this hotel. Not gonna lie, the fact we get EP for staying here is a HUGE incentive for me. I'm getting the package deal through our employer's Tickets @ Work so we'll save a bit going through them for tickets as well.

I was considering doing the Harry Potter vacation package (we're all Potterheads) and would appreciate tweaking of our stay:

Arrive early afternoon 31 July and check-in for our room keys and EP. Head to a park - suggestions where to start?
1 August - The group VIP tour for the 1 day/2 park tour (7 hours, includes breakfast and lunch). Suggestions for a dinner sit-down meal?
2 August - Breakfast at Leaky Cauldron. Park hop to catch up with rides we missed or want to repeat.
3 August - Breakfast at 3 Broomsticks and one last trip through the park before heading back to check-out and head to AKL (hopefully, we'll see what I can book 7 months out) for our 10 days at WDW!

I would also appreciate suggestions for meals - we do love our food and we'd like at least one sit-down meal/day. We've been to USH, where I can only really remember 3 Broomsticks, and as we only had 1 day there, we missed out on a lot.

I'm super excited to get this going, but I need to book flights first!

We're finally returning from the UK to WDW, Universal (can't wait:banana:) and we're staying here for 2 nights as always next month for the express passes & I've seen mentioned about a turn down service, what is this, what does it include and do you tip for it?

Current Club Lounge menu at RP.

i-pqTpGCt-X2.jpg

We're finally returning from the UK to WDW, Universal (can't wait:banana:) and we're staying here for 2 nights as always next month for the express passes & I've seen mentioned about a turn down service, what is this, what does it include and do you tip for it?

If you are Club Level you get the turn down service every evening.

One of the housekeeping team comes into your room, closes the drapes, turns down the bed, dims the lamps so it`s cosy when you come in and leaves you two little bottles of water and a postcard.

They will also replenish towels if needed.

You can most certainly tip these ladies too if you wish, same as your daily housekeeper.

One of the housekeeping team comes into your room, closes the drapes, turns down the bed, dims the lamps so it`s cosy when you come in and leaves you two little bottles of water and a postcard.

You can most certainly tip these ladies too if you wish, same as your daily housekeeper.
Can you opt out of having a turn down service?

Can you opt out of having a turn down service?

As mac says, of course you can, just let either the front desk when you check in or someone from the Club Lounge know you don`t require Turn Down.

Ah we always stay standard so no wonder we've never had it lol, thanks:D

Woo hoo! We're 27 days out. After an unfortunate series of injuries and surgeries between myself and my husband, we need it!

Does anyone have any updated prices on the refillable resort mugs? I can only find info on the in park ones.

TIA!

Hi everyone! I'm planning our giant Florida trip for next July (dates are not moveable), and heard good things about this hotel. Not gonna lie, the fact we get EP for staying here is a HUGE incentive for me. I'm getting the package deal through our employer's Tickets @ Work so we'll save a bit going through them for tickets as well.

I was considering doing the Harry Potter vacation package (we're all Potterheads) and would appreciate tweaking of our stay:

Arrive early afternoon 31 July and check-in for our room keys and EP. Head to a park - suggestions where to start?
1 August - The group VIP tour for the 1 day/2 park tour (7 hours, includes breakfast and lunch). Suggestions for a dinner sit-down meal?
2 August - Breakfast at Leaky Cauldron. Park hop to catch up with rides we missed or want to repeat.
3 August - Breakfast at 3 Broomsticks and one last trip through the park before heading back to check-out and head to AKL (hopefully, we'll see what I can book 7 months out) for our 10 days at WDW!

I would also appreciate suggestions for meals - we do love our food and we'd like at least one sit-down meal/day. We've been to USH, where I can only really remember 3 Broomsticks, and as we only had 1 day there, we missed out on a lot.

We started like Harry did in Diagon Alley and got our wands first thing. We had to go twice but both of my daughters did the show and their wands selected them.

Both HP restaurants are good. We didn’t really like any of the ones in the parks enough to recommend. We liked NBC Brew and Grill (good prices and food) and Toothsome for brunch (we prefer that to the shakes) and Margaritaville for Volcano Nachos.

I would suggest checking out Citywalk for your sit down meals. It's so close to the park entrances, you could easily hop there to eat and then back into the parks after.

I’m sorry for all of the mug questions… But the first time we stayed they weren’t a thing, and the second was right after reopening so they werent for sale. Is coffee and tea included? I know it wouldn’t be the Starbucks or anything, but any regular coffee or hot water/tea bags included?

Any recent pics of grocery items? Almond milk brand and type?

Do rooms have a fridge? if so is it big enough for Almond Milk half gallon?

If the market does not offer it, how close is nearest store?

Thank you!!

Hopefully the luau is worth it because we just booked it! This will be a trip of firsts for us since we've never been during Christmas OR done the luau!
Please let me know, this is one of the things I am most looking forward to in our first ever trip to Universal next year, especially after Disney closed theirs.

A few question about the Luau:

1) Is it worth it?
2) Is the premium seating worth the extra $20
3) I have an autistic 18 year old that will likely only eat things listed on the kids menu - can I assume they would be okay serving him that food if we pay the adult price?
Let me know how you like it, this is one of the things I am so looking forward to when me and the wife go in October for our first trip.

We just got back from our week long Thanksgiving trip from here. Had a King Suite overlooking the pool. We loved every moment in this hotel & esp the room. The separate living area came in handy when my wife slept in or took a nap. I'll post some pictures from our room.

We really enjoyed the Sushi Bar & the Luau. The sushi/food was delicious + fun watching the chefs make them all in front of you. The Luau was super entertaining. We did the premium seating option and really enjoyed being up front. The food was pretty tasty too. @gorkt hope that answers some of your questions. For "#3" I would end up calling Universal or the Luau people about that. I know from they have a big offering, including simple things like Mac n Cheese, Pasta, etc from the buffet. But I would def ask them directly.

Shout out to the Pool Ducklings! Was so cute.

We actually ended up booking the same room for the Thanksgiving week of 2023. We weren't planning to do so anytime soon, but by randomly checking I noticed the same room had the "Be a Savvy Traveler" discounted rate available. This makes the trip almost $1000 cheaper. In comparison, we had to pay the seasonal rate for our recent trip despite booking back in Feb of this year. Who knows what we will be doing 51 weeks from now, but we can always cancel up to the last minute.

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 11
  • livingroom.jpg
    livingroom.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
  • livingroom_view.jpg
    livingroom_view.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 13
  • bed_view.jpg
    bed_view.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 13
Hey good people of Royal Pacific informedness!
We are all set to arrive for 5 nights Club Level over Christmas.
We have never been to Universal before, and are travelling from the UK
Me, DH, and DS 16 and DD 9
My daughter has BIG plans to get a *real* magic wand, and to meet some Minions
My son is just happy to be going somewhere new
We have booked Toothsome for Christmas Day Lunch
and Big Fire for Boxing Day tea (26th)
We want to try lots of the counter service food options and of course we have Club Level, so, we don't want to go crazy booking big meals.
All the refillable drinks options are somewhat confusing (but maybe with Club level won't need to worry - especially since we also want to try some of the signature drinks in the parks)
DH has significant health issues
The Express Passes are one of the reasons for booking RP
But I would love to hear people's recommendations. What should we absolutely not miss while we are there?
ETA - We've never done Club Level before so, even though I have read up, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, we might not be fancy enough!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter