Royal Mansions Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach

EscalatorKid

Registered
The sister and I are plotting a combination Beach Bum/Space Nerd trip to Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach for June 19-24. Because of some mechanical issues, we have vouchers that will reduce our flight cost to just under $12/ea RT...

I'm looking into accommodations and our usual go-tos are quite far from the beach, or are expensive.

I was looking at renting a condo from Royal Mansions resorts. It is about $750 for the two of us for a third floor oceanfront condo with two bedrooms, a living area and a full kitchen. Oh, and laundry in-room. So yeah, a lot of space for just two people, but the amenities are useful to us and with a full kitchen, I won't have to rely on takeout with Publix and a rental car.

Does anyone have any experience with this place or any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I have not stayed there but I have family that lives within walking distance so I drive by a lot. It always looks well maintained and nice from the outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter