Royal cancels sailings until December 31st

ScooterScott44

DIS Veteran
We had a December sailing on Allure that we were hanging onto since we had no other reason to move it. Got the email today that it, and all sailings, are cancelled.

Royal announced that all sailings, except for a few on Quantum of the Seas from Singapore, are cancelled.

I think the big companies are hoping to get a plan in place to meet the CDC guidelines and be ready to go 2021. Carnival cancelled all of theirs as well for December, what they hadn't already. I don't have anything booked for 2021 ... yet.... but oh I hope they will be able to go next year!

No real surprise here with RCG and the other CLIA members. If you're working to meet guidelines and there's a minimum 60 day wait for approval, any North American sailings were not going to happen anyway.

Anyway, I'd love to cruise next year, but I don't see it happening for my family.

If a Caribbean resort is a possibility, I might do that, but most likely, we'll try and explore the country a bit more. Vancouver/Victoria, maybe northern Ontario.

No real surprise here with RCG and the other CLIA members. If you're working to meet guidelines and there's a minimum 60 day wait for approval, any North American sailings were not going to happen anyway.

Anyway, I'd love to cruise next year, but I don't see it happening for my family.

If a Caribbean resort is a possibility, I might do that, but most likely, we'll try and explore the country a bit more. Vancouver/Victoria, maybe northern Ontario.

Be forewarned that prices are CRAZY expensive in Vancouver/ Victoria. Went there on a cruise from Hawaii Spring of 2019!

Be forewarned that prices are CRAZY expensive in Vancouver/ Victoria. Went there on a cruise from Hawaii Spring of 2019!
Thanks. I go to Vancouver about once every 5 years, and yeah there's a bit of a price bump for some things relative to Ontario, but not a real surprise to me. Would expect similar in Victoria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter