** Round-Robin Story **

Angel.of.Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi, My name is Olivia, and I am new to DIS-boards.

I love message boards, because they are a fun way to bond with people from around the world, and have fun playing different games and activities. One of my favorite is doing a Round-Robin story!

If you don't know how to do a Round Robin story, it goes like this.

FIRST MEMBER;

Sarah was a beautiful princess that has lived like a queen all of her life. One lovely morning she arose from her bed, and brushed her long golden blond hair. Suddenly, she heard a noise by her window. What could it be?

SECOND MEMBER;

She whipped around only to see a terrible witch with green skin and horrifying knotted mustard-colored hair. then she...

I think that you get the point now. One member builds off of another part of the story. So, I will start it.

*-*-*-*-*-

Rose slowly unglued her eyelashes that were stuck together after the long deep hours of sleep. Sun-kissed light trickled into her room, and wondered why her alarm wasn't buzzing and screaming at her to get up. Then the thought shocked in her memory again. It was the first day of summer!

She arose from her sleep, and dressed in a lovely pink shirt, and a mini-skirt. She put on tennis shoes, and ran out the door. She mounted her bike and pedaled to a great day of shopping! "Mall, Here I come!" She shouted as wind poured in and out of your mouth.

*-*-*-*-*-

Your turn!

~*Olivia

The person she had a crush on! Oh, there was Tommy, with his honey-golden hair and big puppy-dog dark eyes. Did she have the courage to go up to him? She sauntered up to him, and laid his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Tommy. What brings you to the mall on the first day of summer?"

~*Olivia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter