Roughly how much time to plan for Avatarland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha, for real! You've pretty much signed up for a couple hours of slogging through that thing.
ok thanks! Our trip is in December, and I've planned for maybe 2 hours to see as much as we can! with 60 day fp selection, and am EMH if I can get at least one of the Pandora rides, that'll be great. I can't wait to see it!!

ok thanks! Our trip is in December, and I've planned for maybe 2 hours to see as much as we can! with 60 day fp selection, and am EMH if I can get at least one of the Pandora rides, that'll be great. I can't wait to see it!!
Just read the first posts of that thread and then anything that was posted since Saturday.

Everything else is just anecdotal. There are at least 6 Mods involved in that thread and everything is covered from how restraints work, motion sickness, and long (4-hour) waits for Flight of Passage.

Just post questions in October before you book FPs for your December trip. :)

Just read the first posts of that thread and then anything that was posted since Saturday.

Everything else is just anecdotal. There are at least 6 Mods involved in that thread and everything is covered from how restraints work, motion sickness, and long (4-hour) waits for Flight of Passage.

Just post questions in October before you book FPs for your December trip. :)
thanks!!! And red-flag for motion sickness!!!! that one I may have to pass! I appreciate it. I get nauseous thinking about Everest from our December trip:crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter