Rough Ride on the Safari?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Swilcox, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Lilsia

Lilsia DIS Veteran

It really depends on the driver. I have had times that we were all sliding around and getting some "air" time. If the OP was in her first few weeks of pregnancy, that would be different. But 5 months is a bit too far along for that. Especially if you really do not know what kind of ride you will get. There is a reason why they have the warnings.

2. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Definitely! The last time I rode in the back, we went over a bump so hard my back hurt. The last several years I've always asked for (and received) the first row-the CMs are always very nice about it (they must get this request often), and I've never had to wait more than a few extra seconds. Well worth the difference.

Lilsia likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Agreed.

5. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

Would never ride it pregnant. In fact, I don't want to ride it anymore after hurting so much afterward the last few times. It's the sliding back and forth on those hard backed seats and jerky front to back movements that get me. And, as noted already, different drivers can make a huge difference.

6. Brett Wyman

Brett Wyman DIS Veteran

They had the shaky bridge running again when we were there in late November.

7. motherof5

motherof5 DIS Veteran

It was really bumpy when we went in Nov (it made me have to go to the bathroom) I wouldn't advise it.

8. Chrislovesdisney

Chrislovesdisney Mouseketeer

I did not ride it while pregnant. I had a lovely walk through the trail while dh took my daughter. I rememeber my tailbone hurting on a prior trip as a result of the safari