Rough Ride on the Safari?

I guess I'm in the minority here. I've ridden it many times at different points during 3 different pregnancies with no issues. All pregnancies were uncomplicated.

To me yes it's bumpy but like a PP said, it's slow bumpy, not bounce out of your seat bumpy.

It really depends on the driver. I have had times that we were all sliding around and getting some "air" time. If the OP was in her first few weeks of pregnancy, that would be different. But 5 months is a bit too far along for that. Especially if you really do not know what kind of ride you will get. There is a reason why they have the warnings.

The front is less bumpy then the back

Definitely! The last time I rode in the back, we went over a bump so hard my back hurt. The last several years I've always asked for (and received) the first row-the CMs are always very nice about it (they must get this request often), and I've never had to wait more than a few extra seconds. Well worth the difference.

Definitely! The last time I rode in the back, we went over a bump so hard my back hurt. The last several years I've always asked for (and received) the first row-the CMs are always very nice about it (they must get this request often), and I've never had to wait more than a few extra seconds. Well worth the difference.
Agreed.

Would never ride it pregnant. In fact, I don't want to ride it anymore after hurting so much afterward the last few times. It's the sliding back and forth on those hard backed seats and jerky front to back movements that get me. And, as noted already, different drivers can make a huge difference.

It was really bumpy when we went in Nov (it made me have to go to the bathroom) I wouldn't advise it.

I did not ride it while pregnant. I had a lovely walk through the trail while dh took my daughter. I rememeber my tailbone hurting on a prior trip as a result of the safari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter