• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room key card ??

tlcintheberry

Mouseketeer
Does everyone in the room get a key to the world card including the kids? Do we show that to get into the EMH? Reason I asked is I was looking at the paper work from the travel agent and it only shows 2 adults to the room. I just assumed they did not charge for the kids? If this is an error then I need to call the resort and let them know so my kids can get a key card if that is the way they do it. Thanks

Yes, everyone gets a room key if you would like them too. You also have the choice of making their cards chargable to the room which means they can use their room key to charge things to their bills at the end of their stay. I'm not sure about the EMH it's been 2 years since I went.

Have fun!

Everyone gets a card, because it's also their park ticket. In order to get a EMH wristaband, everyone in your party has to have their room card scanned. I'd call your travel agent and double check. :)

MzDiz said:
Everyone gets a card, because it's also their park ticket. In order to get a EMH wristaband, everyone in your party has to have their room card scanned. I'd call your travel agent and double check. :)

and it is also your dining card if you are using the DDP

Everyone must have their own room key for EMH and they will have to show it. As posted above, normally they put charging privledges on the adults but can put them on everyones. DSepending on the type of ticket you have it may also include your ticket information. You keep them at the end of your stay as a souvineer. They are grwat for a little addition to a scrapbook.

Everyone three and older should get their own Key to the World (room ID).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter