Romancing the Mouse - Referral Needed

sydangel68

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are looking at booking a home through Romancing the Mouse for our trip in September.

Is anyone able to give me a referral? We can't do a Sat-Sat stay as are coming right off a Disney Cruise that ends on a Thursday. So a referral would still give us 30% saving.

Also would love to hear of recent experiences at the 5 bedroom place they have. Was it everything you expected?

I know they have had some email problems in the past but Mark has been replying to our queries within hours and has explained the problem that they had.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Angela

When I made my reservation a couple of years ago, I just said I was referred from Disboards and got the discount... I wasn't able to actually take that vacation at that time, so I can't give you info on the actual homes but they always have good reviews on Disboards.

We stayed at the 5 bedroom last May, and it was perfect. I am very picky about cleanliness, and I was satisfied. PM me for my name, and I'll be happy to give you a referra1:cheer2:l

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter