Roll Call - April 3, 2004 Eastern Magic!

Are you and the DS's getting excited yet????

Will we be getting "live" reports??? You know, like "Having fun, can't talk right now." Just remember to sign-off from the internet cafe before you leave unlike some people we know.

Hey ....that was Me posting (DCBrown) not Hans ...he is probobly asleep!!!

Its like we're going a mini DIS meet at the Radission with Denvick before we board. That should be fun.

Have a safe flight.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Time to take the "Bonine"!! Weather forcast for sendoff looks terrific!! Will be looking for you all at Scoops at 3 although will be w/out DD16 as she has set up her own meet!

Hans.... will look for you as we disembark and send you and Denvick off on the Magic......we will call as planned. Will do my best to send some updates to boards. You know, I realized that if they ask me who was picking me up....I would have to say Hans Solo or just Jeff!!

I hope this day goes fast!!

DCBrown

:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc pirate:

DCBROWN - your 16 YO has set up her own meet - HHMMMM! I wonder if that means we will be w/o our 16 YO DS at the 3:00 meet.

He has not said anything yet!!!! LOL!

Leaving here in about 7 hours - see y'all on the ship!

Hope everyone has a good trip!

I can't wait for this work day to be over!

See everyone soon!

UMTerp

Hope all you Diser's have a great time. Save some alcohol for the rest of us...lol

DCBrown...Looking forward to seeing you at the Radisson. if you haven't left yet have a safe and wonderful trip!!!!!!!!

Dennis:wave2: :wave2:

Thanks Hans....checked my PM this morning......It just occured to me as I was mentally going through the steps of check in.

Off to the airport in 2 hours!!!

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc pirate:

Just can't believe that its finally here. I'm at work and the day is going so very, very slow. Don't think I'm going to sleep much since we're leaving at 3:30 a.m. Hope you all have a very safe trip and I can't wait to meet everyone. See you soon, Linda

I am actually still on the ship!....wanted to let you all know enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you...perhaps we will meet again....on another cruise......so who rebooked?

Hope everyone has a safe trip home!

Hi, to everyone ! I miss you all and the ship already. Yesterday was way to long. After getting off the ship, we got to the airport by 10:30am. We couldn't check in our stuff until 3:00pm! ugh!
So we waited next to the luggage for 5 hours and then had some lunch at Chilie's Yum! Our plane didn't leave until 6pm that night so by the time we got home it was 12pm West coast time but it felt like 3am.. I got to bed at 1 am and woke up at 8am, but got 3 hours extra in there somewhere, I think.
Well, I was trying to get pictures of each family to put in my scrapbook, but time got the best of me and I only got a few. When I get my film done this week I will find out who I missed. Then maybe we can swap photos or something.
Linda, I missed seeing you the last day, I hope you had a good trip home, I will chat with you on the net lol Take care, all of you, and I hope to see you all again! :wave:

Hi all,
It was so fun to put faces to names!! Plus, meeting you guys in line from the very start!!
Matthew and I hung out in Orlando until late yesterday. We got back to Jersey around 1am...
Trekker-- where did you hide? I saw everyone over and over but you!!!!
Hope everyone had the same great trip that I did!!!
Jane

It was really nice to meet everyone! Thanks to everyone for making our trip special!

I'm still swaying quite a bit today - anyone else?

Hope everyone got home safely and gets all of their laundry done soon!!!

UMTerp

HI Umterp,

I sent you a pm with my email address.

I've been checking the other threads and it seems that DCL has not booked any cruises for the months of Jun, Jul and Aug 05. Sounds like they're going to be doing something. May 5th is the date they're going to announce the 05 summer schedule. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyone else interested in cruising next summer if DCL repositions the Magic?

Trekker

What's the deal with transferring our ressies to Dreams Unlimited? Can they beat DCL's price with the onboard credit and 10%discount? HOw are they to work with? Any details that you can provide us would be appreciated.

Matthewsmom

Sorry we didn't see you much around the boat. How was the cruise. It sounds like you guys made it out in time to miss the thunderstorms in the Orlando area.

Miss all of you guys,
Pocono

Originally posted by Matthewsmom
Trekker-- where did you hide? I saw everyone over and over but you!!!!
Hope everyone had the same great trip that I did!!!
Jane

We were there the whole time - most of it spent around the adult pool while on board the ship. With my 2 teenagers we don't see much of them - so we can act like it is just DW and I on vacation.

On Castaway Cay we spent the day on the adult beach.

Originally posted by poconoboatniks
Trekker

What's the deal with transferring our ressies to Dreams Unlimited? Can they beat DCL's price with the onboard credit and 10%discount? HOw are they to work with? Any details that you can provide us would be appreciated.

Pocono

What happens here is you keep the price you got from DCL while booking onboard, you also keep the $200 credit. DU will also rebate you a percentage of your cruise price - I'm not sure how much - but it is on top of the already great price and onboard credit you have.

I do not have the link to the page to use to do the transfer, I'm at work (uck!). You need to transfer the cruise to DU prior to making a final payment for this to work.

Hi everyone!

Trekker - thank you so much for the information about transferring the reservations to Dreams. I wasn't sure exactly how it worked! That's great that you and DW can spend some quality time together on the cruise - some day...

Matthewsmom - sorry to hear about your server problems! I sent you a PM.

Kellydmac - hope you had a great time at WDW on Sat! I sent you a PM.

We rebooked for the week before Easter next year but will probably cancel that one. Hoping to transfer another ressie to the repositioning cruise (if it happens)!

Take care everyone!

UMTerp

Trekker,

Thanks for all the info. Did you book your air with DCL or DU? I read another post where DU upgraded some guy from CAT. 8 to Cat. 4 for free. The guy was so excited.

Sounds like you and your wife had a peaceful cruise. Our DD and dcbrown's dd hung out the whole cruise and had a wonderful time. They spent their time riding the elevators, walking deck 4, and checking out Mickey's Mates. Our ds spent most of his time with us.

Umterp,

I replied to your pm. I included our email address and telephone #. Won't it be great if they reposition and everyone joined us Calif?

It's raining and cold here. We even saw some snow on Sunday morning. Wish we were back on the Magic! DH thinks it's funny that the bags aren't unpacked yet and I'm planning the next cruise. :bounce: :Pinkbounc Can't wait!

Have a great week.
Pocono

Hello to Donna and Emilie from Audrey and Jade-Kareen and William, A BIG thankyou to you both it was wonderful to meet you, we're in St Petes beach going home to Scoland on 15th will send pm when we get home. Sorry we didn't meet more of you there, Maybe we'll meet next time.

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxx

I am home as of last night....(Monday 10PM)....that is to 38o, rain and hurricane force winds. What a change ....no Sun as usual...oh well!!

I am at work right now...listening to Jimmy Buffett....luckily I do not have any classes till 10:45...will take time to catch up w/all of you. We spent 2 days at the Hard Rock Hotel and Universal/Islands of Adventure.....had never been there but will deffinitely go back....being at on site hotel allows you to go directly to the front of the lines, which I might add, are very long.

My kids miss all of yours already and want to turn back the hands of time as do I. It was rally a great experience. Em really misses Jade and Kate!

I am still swaying even though I took bonine the whole time....even now...go figure!!!

Going to check on how this weeks cruise is going....HanSolo promised me he would still keep me aboard with daily trip reports....come along on the ride w/me!!

HI DCBrown,

Sounds like you had magical endings to your Magical cruise. I had seen on the net that USAir had some delays due to thunderstorms yesterday. Hopefully, your trip home was uneventful. We had some strong winds over Philly on Sat. and they made us stay in our seats. Not too bad though. Our next extended trip to Orlando will be to Universal. I love the idea of being able to go to the head of the line. I didn't know about that little perk. A guy we know was considering going to Universal and had some get prices, but the wife and kids voted to install a hot tub instead.

I read the post from the guy staying in the Disney suite this week. I'm green with envy. I don't think I'd be able to cruise in any other cat after that.

Kate and Brett are back to school today. Kate was crying on Sunday evening because she wanted to be back on deck 4 with the girls. All she wants to do is wear shorts and order ice cream from Scoops. She made me homesick for rm 6545. Oh brother!

Hope your day back at school is an easy one.
Kate will be emailing Emilie and Jade soon.

Poconoboatniks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter