Roll Call - April 3, 2004 Eastern Magic!

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
Hey All,

We will be doing our second cruise on 4/3/2004 - I know there will be at least a few other DISSERS with us - Who are you?

Lets get this thing rockin'

UMTerp, we'll have to get the kids together to meet! We're traveling with a DS9 and a DD6 (but she'll be 7 on the cruise). We did the Western last year and Trekker was on that cruise too. We had a blast last year and we're really looking forward to the next one.

Cool - at least there are 3 of us - looks like the ship will be empty - unless of course someone other than DISSERS are going - LOL!

Trekker, I just don't get it. I figured we'd have more folks going with us especially since it is Easter break.

Yeah! I remember last year this was a very active thread - we had a huge group of Dissers on the ship. Maybe they just have not seen the thread yet?:confused:

Let's just keep the thread active a bit and we'll see if anyone joins us.

I agree, should be a full ship!

kpgclark,
Yes, we will have to get the kids to meet.
My DD is 5 now but will be 6 by April. They will be in the same club.

UMTerp, that's great. Not only are the kids the same age, but the same sex. Hopefully they'll get along well. My guys really enjoyed the Eastern last year and would love to meet some friends on the cruise.

Not getting much of a response for our April 24, 2004 either. Miss you guys.

Myself, DH & DS (16) will be on the April 3rd cruise. It is our 1st (I'm so excited!)

Fanof Dis

It is so cool you will be on this cruise!

Judy

Good to here from you - hope all is well!

Come on folks - there have to be more of you on the 4/3/2004 eastern cruise!

Count us in! Myself, DW, DD(14), DD(12). This will be our 5th time. We were also on the Western the same week last year. Hopefully the seas will be alot calmer!!!::yes:: We're also bring as first time cruisers my DBil, Dsil, there DD(13), DD(9).

UMTerp, did you get my PM?

gduvall, glad you are coming too. Wasn't last year the pits related to the choppy water? My poor DD got very seasick. This time I'm packing drugs for her.

I am very positive that this year we will not have the rough seas. I'm also positive this will not be a repeat of The Mystery Cruise

I sure hope we all get a chance to meet and spend sometime together!

Trekker I hope your inside information is right! :boat:

kpgclark

When are you arriving in Orlando? We are getting in very late on April 1 - staying at the Swan and Dolphin for 2 nights and then heading to the port.

I'm not sure yet. I haven't found good airfare yet. I'd like to come down on the 2nd, early in the day. I'm not sure where we will stay yet though. We're going to WDW over Thanksgiving so I don't think we'll spend any time there before the cruise. After the cruise I think we'll spend a day at the Space Center or playing in the ocean perhaps. I'm not sure what the shore weather will be like in April or what the ocean temp will be.

We are scheduled to fly home in the evening of the 10th. Plan to just hit some outlet malls in Orlando after debarkment from the ship - then head to the airport.

kpgclark,

I know what you mean about flights!
The prices are pretty high right now.
Anyone know when the prices become a little more reasonable for springtime?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter