ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
So i got my membership email yesterday and had my points loaded this morning. This contract actually had 100 points for 2022! Does this ever happen?

If the owner had a trip and ended up canceling it, it could give you more points. But, I would call MS and let them know and have them double check it was not a mistake on their part,

If it is, and you used them they’d eventually take them from another UY.

I

If the owner had a trip and ended up canceling it, it could give you more points. But, I would call MS and let them know and have them double check it was not a mistake on their part,

If it is, and you used them they’d eventually take them from another UY.
I was on the phone with MS when they were helping me set up my account and get my points added. The CM said there were 100 for 2022 and he banked 50 of those points to next year so I’m assuming everything is correct.

I was on the phone with MS when they were helping me set up my account and get my points added. The CM said there were 100 for 2022 and he banked 50 of those points to next year so I’m assuming everything is correct.
What a nice surprise! Now I’m jealous I didn’t get bonus points 😂

kumanate---$124-$6800-50-OKW(E)-Oct-0/21, 100/22, 50/23, 50/24- sent 10/18, passed 11/9

My deed got recorded right before Thanksgiving, got my account last night, now waiting for points to be loaded.

....any idea how long I am in for a wait on my point upload?

Awesome then! Great bonus.

kumanate---$124-$6800-50-OKW(E)-Oct-0/21, 100/22, 50/23, 50/24- sent 10/18, passed 11/9

My deed got recorded right before Thanksgiving, got my account last night, now waiting for points to be loaded.

....any idea how long I am in for a wait on my point upload?
Once you get to the stage you're at, they can usually add them manually for you. Try a live chat and see if they'll do it while you wait.

So i got my membership email yesterday and had my points loaded this morning. This contract actually had 100 points for 2022! Does this ever happen?
Take the points and run! I had the same thing happened. I was expecting 140 points for 2022 but got the full 260. I never called MS. I used the points. No issues! Congratulations. It’s like finding change under the couch!

I have two contracts pending sale until after a January trip so I'm out of the game for awhile, until and unless Aulani sellers get their heads out of their behinds.
What are you selling? AKL and SSR? You’re going all in on Aulani?

What are you selling? AKL and SSR?
Yeah. I decided I didn't like my SSR use year and I didn't see much value in owning AKV anymore once I started interacting with Value availability and saw that it was really like.

You’re going all in on Aulani?
Not necessarily. But if the economy gets bad enough I think $80 is not out of the question. Besides that I'll wait and see what Poly 2 Direct looks like or maybe jump on OKWe if it comes up in my UY.

Yeah. I decided I didn't like my SSR use year and I didn't see much value in owning AKV anymore once I started interacting with Value availability and saw that it was really like.

Not necessarily. But if the economy gets bad enough I think $80 is not out of the question. Besides that I'll wait and see what Poly 2 Direct looks like or maybe jump on OKWe if it comes up in my UY.
I hear you about the use year. If I could start over, I’d change all my contracts to June as it fits our August and November trips much better. But my first direct contract was for March and everything else is March except for VGC.

As for the economy, I think $80pp for Aulani is very possible. There are so many contracts listed out there. It’s going to be long awhile until it becomes a seller’s market again, if it ever happens.

I hear you about the use year. If I could start over, I’d change all my contracts to June as it fits our August and November trips much better. But my first direct contract was for March and everything else is March except for VGC.
Realistically, all 12 months are in play for me for travel, but as my kids get deeper into school, I'm starting to realize that I don't mind taking them out in the winter or spring but I really don't like taking them out in the fall. So we're going to consolidate into December for now. January would be ideal to the point where I'd actually pay extra for it if it existed.

As for the economy, I think $80pp for Aulani is very possible. There are so many contracts listed out there. It’s going to be long awhile until it becomes a seller’s market again, if it ever happens.
I made some offers a few months ago that in sure people are now kicking themselves for not taking.

Realistically, all 12 months are in play for me for travel, but as my kids get deeper into school, I'm starting to realize that I don't mind taking them out in the winter or spring but I really don't like taking them out in the fall. So we're going to consolidate into December for now. January would be ideal to the point where I'd actually pay extra for it if it existed.

I made some offers a few months ago that in sure people are now kicking themselves for not taking.
Is there a particular reason you have found one use year more useful than another? I picked up a OKWe contract (my first contract) with an October use year. I am hoping I didn't overpay and that I don't regret it haha. I probaby have a stay at Aulani planned (if I can book at 7 months), I only have 50pts per year but have 50 banked from last year so I figure I can get two days in. We then plan on a trip in December of 24' but I find my family is most available December-Feb each year.

Same thing happened to us. Had 160 2021 points we had no idea we were getting. Couldn’t use the points but we were able to easily rent them for a nice $2k+. I assume they cancelled a trip or something, not sure.

Between that and double points in the following year really made the contract a nice deal! ( We knew about the double points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter