ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry to hear that.

I’m some or maybe most contracts it’s mentioned what happens if the seller uses some of the points. In my contract the seller have to reimburse me $25 per missing points.
If it’s in March though that’s an issue

5 weeks and 4 days later the broker and I found out the seller are using some of their AUL points for an upcoming reservation in March.🙁
They may be able to switch points from their other contract instead or cancel the March reservation hopefully. I just received the news this morning. I knew something was not right for it to take this long.

I'm sorry to hear:sad1: I've seen similar stories on FB. Maybe some sellers are rushed to sell while the price is high and forget to check things like that? I hope they can switch the reservation and clear the ROFR quickly!

5 weeks and 4 days later the broker and I found out the seller are using some of their AUL points for an upcoming reservation in March.🙁
They may be able to switch points from their other contract instead or cancel the March reservation hopefully. I just received the news this morning. I knew something was not right for it to take this long.

That is annoying! Interested to see what they do. Every day I keep seeing contracts roll in during days 18-21. It is soooo consistent that there must be something going on with the outliers!

Why do I keep only buying okw points? I bought a BLT contract and have zero urge to use it and feel like selling it.

Ddubaynavarro $112- $23500-210-OKW-Mar-0/20, 0/21, 420/22, 210/23-- sent 10/23

Interesting. OKW is perfect for me. Feels more like "away" ... But the location of BLT/monorail/walk to MK? I would think that's a great alternative once in awhile to OKW, unless you drive everywhere anyway. I prefer not to drive once I'm in the bubble.

OKW vs BLT is almost like 2 different vacays to me. But both win/win.

Anyway, good luck on your offer. :thumbsup2

Interesting. OKW is perfect for me. Feels more like "away" ... But the location of BLT/monorail/walk to MK? I would think that's a great alternative once in awhile to OKW, unless you drive everywhere anyway. I prefer not to drive once I'm in the bubble.

OKW vs BLT is almost like 2 different vacays to me. But both win/win.

Anyway, good luck on your offer. :thumbsup2

Yeah I love OKW like nobodys business! i just always say im going to stay somewhere else- but never do! You would think 500 okw pts would be enough....but no 🤣 addonitis is an ugly beast. This is my 3rd okw add on. Sort of concerned this price wont pass

Nothing ventured...Nothing gained. So why not go for it?

I admit I offered higher p/pt than I'd expected to months ago when I began to consider DVC... But it was the contract I wanted, affordable & since I really want to spend time at OKW in '22, I hoped to get it all to the finish line in time to have good availability for ressies. The nitemare delays by DVD in FINALLY getting pts loaded into accounts were intimidating, so trying again for me wasn't worth it, unless I had to.

So, sending pixie dust your way, OKW neighbor! :tink:

PS. Curious...2042 works for me. But are you not interested in OKW Extended?

Nothing ventured...Nothing gained. So why not go for it?

I admit I offered higher p/pt than I'd expected to months ago when I began to consider DVC... But it was the contract I wanted, affordable & since I really want to spend time at OKW in '22, I hoped to get it all to the finish line in time to have good availability for ressies. The nitemare delays by DVD in FINALLY getting pts loaded into accounts were intimidating, so trying again for me wasn't worth it, unless I had to.

So, sending pixie dust your way, OKW neighbor! :tink:

PS. Curious...2042 works for me. But are you not interested in OKW Extended?
I AM interested in the extended, but by then my kids will be 47, and I will be nearly 80. Maybe i will be a great grandma by then 🤣

LOL! We're on the same boat. My son has orders to sprinkle my ashes into the canal on a sunset cruise to Disney Springs if I don't make it to 2042. :jumping1: .:boat:

* JUST KIDDING, folks! I know it's illegal!!!
Ha! Good one! I seriously could live at okw with zero issues

The $5000 is new. The email the broker sent me actually said $2500 was the max, but the documents said $5000, so I asked and they confirmed it was $5000.

My $1,000 posted, then my contract go taken. I was refunded before my bill came due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter