• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have been lurking for many years and tried buying into DVC many years ago and was never successful. I have recently jumped back into the market to see what happens......

Billybob131---$123-$49,200-400-SSR-Dec-0/20, 800/21, 400/22, 400/23-CC pd by Seller and MF, sent 10/8

Good luck - its going to be tight that one, especially with banked points........

Update:
Seller has canceled their March trip. The points were from September 2020, not included with the sale. They deposited the points into RCI and will use them by November 11. The broker sent the update to Disney yesterday and the contract continues to sit in ROFR. So we can’t close until after November 11 the least. Sigh!😔
On the bright side, we’re going to Disney for 8 days next week.😉
This was a subsidized dues contract right? If not I'd cancel for inconvenience.

Hello, I have been lurking for many years and tried buying into DVC many years ago and was never successful. I have recently jumped back into the market to see what happens......

Billybob131---$123-$49,200-400-SSR-Dec-0/20, 800/21, 400/22, 400/23-CC pd by Seller and MF, sent 10/8
Go big or go home, heres to hoping you pass! :)

We just finished our 2nd resale purchase this summer and wanted to give everyone a head's up on processing times after closing/deed recording. We closed 10/13, deed ecorded 10/14, welcome home email/showing on account 10/21, and called to have points loaded 10/25. My resale contract from July took closer to 4-5 weeks from deed recording to points in account. Appears things may be moving much faster than previously. Hope that trends continues for everyone with contracts in and those thinking about jumping in the resale pool :)

How did this work out for you? I got my activation email Friday morning but no membership number. Hoping to get it by Monday.

***UPDATE***

We received our activation code on Friday but did not receive the club ID to create our online account. This is for a VGF contract we closed on 10/11.

We called Member Services today and they

1. Gave us the info we needed over the phone to get registered online.
2. Apparently the prior owner left a mess and hadn’t banked their 2020 points! Member services was FANTASTIC and got all 2020 points banked to 2021!
** The contract was for 253 points in 2021 and 220 going forward. I ended up with 440 points for 2021 and 220 going forward!!**
3. Made our booking for April and got us exactly what we were looking for.

Overall Member Services was great!!

***Updated for Final Details***

DKZB---$170-$39616-220-VGF-Dec-0/19, 0/20, 440/21, 220/22- Reduced 2021 dues- sent 8/12, passed 9/9

Yes, this contract is a December use year so they are still in the 2020 year until 12/1/21. It’s a bit confusing with December contracts.
How did they bank the dec 2020 points, wasnt the deadline for that 7/31/2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter