ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason lets you break it up like this? And after you pay the $4500 on your credit card, you just wire them the balance remaining from the contract?

Wire? ACH? Are there other acceptable payment sources for a balance with Mason?

Why do I keep only buying okw points? I bought a BLT contract and have zero urge to use it and feel like selling it.

Ddubaynavarro $112- $23500-210-OKW-Mar-0/20, 0/21, 420/22, 210/23-- sent 10/23

I love OKW too and have no idea why you’d buy BLT. 😂 I may consider Poly as a second or third home….

LOL! We're on the same boat. My son has orders to sprinkle my ashes into the canal on a sunset cruise to Disney Springs if I don't make it to 2042. :jumping1: .:boat:

* JUST KIDDING, folks! I know it's illegal!!!

You’d think Disney would have figured out a way to charge people to sprinkle ashes legally in some dedicated magical cemetery by now. I know I’d set aside estate money for that…. Talk about being “finally home.”

Ya'll. I don't know what to do. I finally got my welcome home email from Disney on Sunday night with my activation code. No membership number attached, so of course I come here and find that most people get two emails. The membership number email will probably come in about 24 hours. So I waited- and emailed Disney Monday with no reply. It's been three days now. I called today and waited 40 minutes for Disney to tell me to call who I purchased my resale from. They are telling me that they don't' have it- I have to get it from Disney and that the 2nd email with my member # may take up to seven days. Anyone had this same thing happen?
How did this work out for you? I got my activation email Friday morning but no membership number. Hoping to get it by Monday.

I love OKW too and have no idea why you’d buy BLT. 😂 I may consider Poly as a second or third home….

You’d think Disney would have figured out a way to charge people to sprinkle ashes legally in some dedicated magical cemetery by now. I know I’d set aside estate money for that…. Talk about being “finally home.”
Right? I think i just wanted extra points and lower dues at the time.

5 weeks and 4 days later the broker and I found out the seller are using some of their AUL points for an upcoming reservation in March.🙁
They may be able to switch points from their other contract instead or cancel the March reservation hopefully. I just received the news this morning. I knew something was not right for it to take this long.
Update:
Seller has canceled their March trip. The points were from September 2020, not included with the sale. They deposited the points into RCI and will use them by November 11. The broker sent the update to Disney yesterday and the contract continues to sit in ROFR. So we can’t close until after November 11 the least. Sigh!😔
On the bright side, we’re going to Disney for 8 days next week.😉

Update:
Seller has canceled their March trip. The points were from September 2020, not included with the sale. They deposited the points into RCI and will use them by November 11. The broker sent the update to Disney yesterday and the contract continues to sit in ROFR. So we can’t close until after November 11 the least. Sigh!😔
On the bright side, we’re going to Disney for 8 days next week.😉

I’d cancel just for the inconvenience

C_Gal---$177-$28403-150-PVB-Feb-0/20, 150/21, 300/22, 150/23-Closing Costs Include 2022 MF ($1,068) - sent 10/1, passed 10/21

As a bonus, Disney also issued Estoppel certificate on same day! Now set to close as early as this week.

And gosh, who can say? What with the quick turnaround from Disney.... I now have a small ray of hope of possibly using some of those expiring 2021 points. Not counting on it ... by any means...especially with DVC availability so low in the next few months .... but sure can't help dreaming about it!

Today is my 3 weeks, which seems to be the trend for a lot of people, and I've already gotten FOUR spam calls from 407 numbers. My adrenaline goes through the roof every time my phone rings.

Hello, I have been lurking for many years and tried buying into DVC many years ago and was never successful. I have recently jumped back into the market to see what happens......

Billybob131---$123-$49,200-400-SSR-Dec-0/20, 800/21, 400/22, 400/23-CC pd by Seller and MF, sent 10/8

Hello, I have been lurking for many years and tried buying into DVC many years ago and was never successful. I have recently jumped back into the market to see what happens......

Billybob131---$123-$49,200-400-SSR-Dec-0/20, 800/21, 400/22, 400/23-CC pd by Seller and MF, sent 10/8
Good Luck BillyBob.
We have lots of SSR Points, and we've been very happy with our usage of them!

C_Gal---$177-$28403-150-PVB-Feb-0/20, 150/21, 300/22, 150/23-Closing Costs Include 2022 MF ($1,068) - sent 10/1, passed 10/21

As a bonus, Disney also issued Estoppel certificate on same day! Now set to close as early as this week.

And gosh, who can say? What with the quick turnaround from Disney.... I now have a small ray of hope of possibly using some of those expiring 2021 points. Not counting on it ... by any means...especially with DVC availability so low in the next few months .... but sure can't help dreaming about it!
Hope that works out for you!

I passed same day but no mention yet of Estoppel. Does that info come from Title Co?

THX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter