ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am patiently waiting for ROFR. It's more than I wanted to spend but significantly less than a counter offer I received from another seller for a contact with some banked 2017 points. Definitely not worth the extra $$$. I can't wait to own at BLT...I can remember seeing it being built from the ground up, literally! We stayed there on rented points for a night several years ago and we loved the room and the location!

Catho72---$128-$42750-325-BLT-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 325/18- sent 10/11

I passed ROFR on 10/17! Now I'm just waiting for docs. Yay! :)

elle-jay---$100-$12483-110-AKV-Dec-0/15, 0/16, 110/17, 110/18- sent 10/3

This is our second try since our first attempt with SSR for $90/pt got snagged in ROFR last month. I've gone back and forth between economical benefit of SSR or my favorite resort as my home resort (AKL). So when an Animal Kingdom contract I liked popped up, I jumped on it. Fingers crossed. Failing to make it thru ROFR the first time was tough, hoping we won't have to deal with that again.

We passed on 10/20! Yay! I was really worried after being certain our first one would go thru and didn't. Now on to estoppel phase. Anxiously awaiting so I can start using my points. So

Congrats!

Thanks!!!! My kids and I are super excited! When the kids were little they'd ask, "Mom, how come we don't own DVC?" My reply would be, "Do you want straight teeth or DVC?" (I had MANY years of paying orthodontia bills). Now that I'm done paying for braces we can afford DVC!

Thanks!!!! My kids and I are super excited! When the kids were little they'd ask, "Mom, how come we don't own DVC?" My reply would be, "Do you want straight teeth or DVC?" (I had MANY years of paying orthodontia bills). Now that I'm done paying for braces we can afford DVC!

How on earth do you give a kid a choice like that, and still have kids with straight teeth?

I would've traded my teeth for a piece of Disney in a heartbeat, as a kid.

Congrats! And good luck with estoppel.

Not expecting this one to pass, but...

DM3MD---$88-$11950-120-AKV-Dec-0/16, 226/17, 120/18-seller pays MF on 106 banked '16 points- sent 10/25

billsfan12345---$90-$27,000-300-SSR-Feb-42/16, 0/17, 600/18, 300/19-sent10/19

I'm not sure what else to do.

You're doing it the hard way! Right at the top of post #1 is a hyperlink to the formatting tool. I'll repost it here - just click this:

http://rofr.scubacat.net

That link will put everything in place for you.

(NOTE: I would not be as helpful if your alias were "cowboysfan". But for now you're good. :) )

You're doing it the hard way! Right at the top of post #1 is a hyperlink to the formatting tool. I'll repost it here - just click this:

http://rofr.scubacat.net

That link will put everything in place for you.

(NOTE: I would not be as helpful if your alias were "cowboysfan". But for now you're good. :) )
Cowboys fan=Never...we gave them two super bowls

Wow! That's a great deal! Good luck.

Was in the market for a small add on, bought one (50 at SSR), then a broker reached out and said they had a motivated seller willing to negotiate for a fast deal on this one at AKV... if it gets taken, I'm ok with it since we don't need it, but if it passes I'll transfer/rent out all the 2016-2018 points and have almost half of the contract paid for. We'll see how it goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter