ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Fidelity. We worked with Bonnie there, she has been outstanding. We are on the preferred mailing list, and the second my husband heard the computer ding with an email alert, he saw the cost and was on the phone with Bonnie in a few seconds. She knew this contract was exactly what we were looking for, we had missed out on 4 other BLT contracts that we put an offer on, but those were already under contract, but now I'm not sad at all about that because the price per point is much lower on this contract then on our previous attempts. We were very quick!
Well, happy for you. I get emails from them. Does that mean I’m on the “preferred” email? We purchased through Bonnie in May.

Well, happy for you. I get emails from them. Does that mean I’m on the “preferred” email? We purchased through Bonnie in May.

I think so. The email came from the sender “The Fidelity Team”. This particular email came on Oct 12, so if you happened to not delete you emails you can see if you see the BLT $105 contract listed. But also if you are looking for something particular... maybe let Bonnie know. I think my husband and her have talked a lot in the past two months as we kept missing out on BLT contracts.

pangyal(SELLER)---$85-$21629-230-OKW-Sep-0/16, 0/17, 191/18, 230/19- sent 11/3

We were using these points as good cheapy points to book Aulani etc. but the selling prices are too good to pass up right now!

Last edited:

I think so. The email came from the sender “The Fidelity Team”. This particular email came on Oct 12, so if you happened to not delete you emails you can see if you see the BLT $105 contract listed. But also if you are looking for something particular... maybe let Bonnie know. I think my husband and her have talked a lot in the past two months as we kept missing out on BLT contracts.
Thank you. Yes I did see that email. Glad it worked out for you. If we add 150-200 we are thinking BLT. And we would want June to match our existing contracts. Just mulling at this point. Hope your closing moves quickly.

shainky84---$103-$18115-170-AKV-Dec-0/16, 163/17, 170/18, 170/19- sent 11/3

Any guesses as to how fast the ROFR process will take? This our second attempt. Did not pass with a 150 point contract at $100/point. Sent 10/20 and notified 11/1.

hayesdvc---$56.52-$13750-230-HH-Aug-0/16, 111/17, 230/18, 230/19-Seller Pays MF 2017- sent 10/19, passed 11/3

Congrats, and welcome back. I guess there's still no cure for addonitis. :) Nice price on HH though. Hard to pass up if you like it there!

Congrats, and welcome back. I guess there's still no cure for addonitis. :) Nice price on HH though. Hard to pass up if you like it there!

We have enjoyed staying at the resort and could not pass up this deal. Thought it might not pass ROFR, however, I guess HH is not "the World" resorts.

Last edited:
zitavan---$100-$11290-100-AKV-Jun-0/16, 0/17, 100/18, 100/19- sent 10/20, passed 11/1

This is my 3rd contract. I have a BCV and Poly contract. This one will put me over 500 points and access to concierge rooms!

AKV has been our 'go to' 7 month resort. We love it there! Now a home resort.

Congratulations! I think that's a perfect portfolio.

We LOVE the Concierge level and look forward to battling for those five rooms with you :flower1:

Everything is updated. i think prices are going to start coming down...based on what is passing right now and the fact that more contracts are coming online with sellers thinking they should take advantage of high selling prices. But, I am certainly not an expert!

Everything is updated. i think prices are going to start coming down...based on what is passing right now and the fact that more contracts are coming online with sellers thinking they should take advantage of high selling prices. But, I am certainly not an expert!

I have noticed at least a stagnation in price growth over the past couple of weeks, so I agree with your speculation. Doubt they will fall drastically but at least a little bit.

DW states she has a cure if I am struck with addonitis again.:love:

She tells me I always say, “but honey, it’s a great deal”.

Last edited:
shainky84---$103-$18115-170-AKV-Dec-0/16, 163/17, 170/18, 170/19- sent 11/3

Any guesses as to how fast the ROFR process will take? This our second attempt. Did not pass with a 150 point contract at $100/point. Sent 10/20 and notified 11/1.

Seems like it has been moving pretty quickly. You seem to be offering a fair price and it is missing a few 2017 points... Hopefully you will hear back soon with good news. You heard back pretty quick on your 150 point contract (under two weeks)... Was that one AKL (Dec use year) as well? Good luck--Greg

pangyal(SELLER)---$85-$21629-230-OKW-Sep-0/16, 0/17, 191/18, 230/19- sent 11/3

We were using these points as good cheapy points to book Aulani etc. but the selling prices are too good to pass up right now!

You left 191 points in 2018? What were you thinking?!? 8-)

Seems like it has been moving pretty quickly. You seem to be offering a fair price and it is missing a few 2017 points... Hopefully you will hear back soon with good news. You heard back pretty quick on your 150 point contract (under two weeks)... Was that one AKL (Dec use year) as well? Good luck--Greg

Thanks for the good wishes! Yes, unsuccessful contract was also a AKL, Dec Use Year. We have a smaller existing contract at AKL, Dec UY bought direct in 2014, so we are adding on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter