ROFR Thread July to Sept 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA. Discussion of a broker requires a link. If the site is blocked, then it should not be discussed and it includes using hints to let others know.

Several posts have been deleted since they did not follow the rules.

Have to wait until we see if the offer is accepted, but put an offer in on another AKV contract. This one matches the UY of our two direct contracts. So the plan would be to later sell our first AKV contract with a different UY that we had picked up.

It's not unworkable, but we've figured out common UYs and more importantly having all the contracts under one membership ID makes coordinating trips & points usage much simpler.

Plus it gives us extra points AKV home resort points to use in planning our stay for our daughter's Disney wedding next year :)

I know there's another thread for this but just had to share that Cammy at DVC Title & Escrow emailed me yesterday that my contract had passed ROFR and sent me the closing docs which I e-signed same day. The seller used DVC Title & Escrow's complimentary notary service to finish their steps yesterday, I wired my funds today, and the contract is scheduled to close 2 days from now. I don't think the process can get any faster than this!!!

I actually have a shot at being able to book something with the 31 points that expire October 1.
I got the email from Fidelity today that my contract passed ROFR :rotfl2:
I didn’t realize Cammy had left Mason Title! I will definitely be following her if I end up buying a new contract anytime soon!

PSA. Discussion of a broker requires a link. If the site is blocked, then it should not be discussed and it includes using hints to let others know.

Several posts have been deleted since they did not follow the rules.
Is there any chance the rules may become more relaxed about discussing brokers now that "times have changed"? I understand it probably isn't something the moderators/webmasters have put as a priority for discussion or consideration, but it would be nice to be more open in our discussion. Please pass that along to the powers that be. Thanks.

Is there any chance the rules may become more relaxed about discussing brokers now that "times have changed"? I understand it probably isn't something the moderators/webmasters have put as a priority for discussion or consideration, but it would be nice to be more open in our discussion. Please pass that along to the powers that be. Thanks.

Yes, the sites that are in the boards filter will be reviewed at some point in the future.

I didn’t realize Cammy had left Mason Title! I will definitely be following her if I end up buying a new contract anytime soon!
We just started the process on a new contract and went with her new place when we found out that was an option!

Nicunurse---$90-$14800-160-AKV-Dec-0/21, 10/22, 2/23, 160/24- sent 8/8, passed 8/31

so excited to hear we passed today. I tried to find the email with closing cost I think it was around $400. We have been renting for years super excited to use our own now! Whoop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter