ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is they meant September 22nd not September 2022 lol
I saw at other sites that the closing date is not after April 2022. I have been following different sites and all are crazy. BCV with no points on 2021 nor 2022. Some people have multiple member number and been transferring to their other use year. I am thinking to do the same in a month or two.

Yeah, there’s a BCV for $200, $10 below direct with no points from August 2020. Buying direct you get 25 points to use right away!😂

I thought BCV was $245 direct? And I don’t think there are any current incentives on BCV? I am new to DVC, though, so it is very possible I am wrong.

I saw at other sites that the closing date is not after April 2022. I have been following different sites and all are crazy. BCV with no points on 2021 nor 2022. Some people have multiple member number and been transferring to their other use year. I am thinking to do the same in a month or two.
That's quite a delay! I don't know if I could wait almost an entire year to close.

That's quite a delay! I don't know if I could wait almost an entire year to close.
Exactly! Imagine all the contracts you would see come and go and think to yourself that you coulda had that one! LOL

Tempted to offer 125 on that 30 pointer yall talking about at 166 just to see what happens.

If it was Feb uy i definitely would.

Tempted to offer 125 on that 30 pointer yall talking about at 166 just to see what happens.

If it was Feb uy i definitely would.
It’s listed as only full asking price will be accepted. And the broker is known to not take what they consider “low ball” offers, the rest of the world calls them reasonable offers.

What's the longest ROFR time you've seen? Have a HH contract that was sent on May 25th and still no news yet. Keep seeing ROFR sent in early June/mid June that came back, but nothing for me. Even sent an email to the broker and he stated nothing was received back yet. Trying to be patient, but sucks when seeing contracts that were sent 2-3 weeks after mine already have an answer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter