ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just over here checking email every 20 seconds. :badpc:

Tell me about it! Our contract went to ROFR June 17; seeing how those with contracts submitted the same week as mine are getting theirs passed already makes me super anxious! Pretty confident ours will pass (SSR at $125/pt, with double points for 2021), but I just want to get on with the sale so that I can book our welcome home trip.

Tell me about it! Our contract went to ROFR June 17; seeing how those with contracts submitted the same week as mine are getting theirs passed already makes me super anxious! Pretty confident ours will pass (SSR at $125/pt, with double points for 2021), but I just want to get on with the sale so that I can book our welcome home trip.
Mine was submitted on 6/15 and at least 3 others for that date have gotten word already.

What's the longest ROFR time you've seen? Have a HH contract that was sent on May 25th and still no news yet. Keep seeing ROFR sent in early June/mid June that came back, but nothing for me. Even sent an email to the broker and he stated nothing was received back yet. Trying to be patient, but sucks when seeing contracts that were sent 2-3 weeks after mine already have an answer lol.
Last year I had to wait 45 days for a small contract to clear. It’s wasn’t HHI though

I’m just over here checking email every 20 seconds. :badpc:
I remember doing that for two months. But I still find myself doing it well after completing the purchase. As if I’m still expecting to see some phantom email from Disney or the resale broker. Craziness!

kandlsutton---$175-$10407-55-VGF-Aug-0/20, 7/21, 55/22- sent 6/15, passed 7/1

Surprised but not surprised….Hope this ends up being a good decision.
There was a thread in here a week or so ago about this and I think it looks like it must be people transferring points to another contract and doing it that way.
Yes that’s all I can think of.
Some contracts are 0/0/0, and they still want high prices.

Just checked and It’s marked sold! And was listed as firm AP only. I’m sure they got it, I just sold a 25 pt SSR very close to that. It’s crazy!!
Blah, and this is the problem with the small contracts. People lose their minds a little when it matches their use year. ANY day, I would have bought those points direct instead of resale with that pricing.

Blah, and this is the problem with the small contracts. People lose their minds a little when it matches their use year. ANY day, I would have bought those points direct instead of resale with that pricing.
I guess it depends if they have other contracts already. Buying direct thru Disney has a larger initial amount than 25 points. Add on though I get what you are saying.

My goal was to have one monorail, one DS and one Boardwalk resort. I have BLT now, SSR and CCV in closing. I’d really love BCV and BWV but 2042 is keeping me away. I’m on the waitlist for VGF to add on but I’m not sure if it’s right.

My goal was to have one monorail, one DS and one Boardwalk resort. I have BLT now, SSR and CCV in closing. I’d really love BCV and BWV but 2042 is keeping me away. I’m on the waitlist for VGF to add on but I’m not sure if it’s right.
Yeah, I can't even look at BCV/BWV at the current pricing. I wish I had been in the market earlier in the covid season. Last year's pricing was palpable at least. I do want to add on, but I'm looking at OKW-E, HHI, and BLT at the moment. We're also planning an Aulani trip next summer, and I have a feeling I may be in the AUL market after that trip.

Good game plan -- In our "Trifecta" we opted for:
1- Disney Springs Resort (SSR)
1 - EPCOT Resort (BCV)
1 - Animal Kingdom Resort (AKV) "JAMBO"
As we are empty-nesters now, The Magic Kingdom/Monorail access was 4th on our list. (We love AKV theming/pools/savannas)
We only hit MK when we take the GrandKids and, even then, their parents are usually with us also, so they can make the trips over to Magic Kingdom when desired. :earboy2:

I am with you. My plan is to buy BCV next summer when the market is calm a little. I don’t mind the 2042. I currently have SSR and Just closed on BLT.

I am with you. My plan is to buy BCV next summer when the market is calm a little. I don’t mind the 2042. I currently have SSR and Just closed on BLT.
For the time being. I’d just rent from a BCV or BWV owner 11 month ahead or stay at the Dolphin and Swan they have great rates.

For the time being. I’d just rent from a BCV or BWV owner 11 month ahead or stay at the Dolphin and Swan they have great rates.
Yes that’s my plan. Prior and during COVID I got BWV for $10-$12 distress point 😁 never have luck for BCV yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter