ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a SSR passed ROFR on 6/28 and a CCV passed ROFR on 6/30. Both no closing doc yet. Is this normal?
The step after ROFR is estoppel, has the title company still not gotten it yet? On ours we got the closing docs same day they got estoppel back.

I have a SSR passed ROFR on 6/28 and a CCV passed ROFR on 6/30. Both no closing doc yet. Is this normal?
No, my BWV contract passed ROFR on 7/6 (21 days) and estoppel came on 7/9 which was sooner than I expected. I would be checking with the title company again.

I know BLT buybacks have cooled a little and I do think this is over the Mendoza line but a little nervous now...Do you think a 50 pt BLT 2x points would pass @$160?
I almost bit on that one too! My UY and home resort. It's a great price on a small one, but we don't really need the points right now. I should just stop checking the sites so I'm not tempted. Did you get both of the 50 pointers or just one?

I almost bit on that one too! My UY and home resort. It's a great price on a small one, but we don't really need the points right now. I should just stop checking the sites so I'm not tempted. Did you get both of the 50 pointers or just one?

I called as soon as both posted. I could have had both but opted just for one. Tried to have some dissipline lol. I think I’m set for points but I also thought that after the last add on!! The other was taken down at the same time as mine so didn’t last long at all

I know BLT buybacks have cooled a little and I do think this is over the Mendoza line but a little nervous now...Do you think a 50 pt BLT 2x points would pass @$160?
My BLT 50 points passed last month for $158.50 with seller paid ‘21 MF that translated to $154.50 pp. just closed today due to Disney system maintenance. So yours is possible.

This is painful. We're a 7/1 submission, so I know we're not near the top of the list, but I wanna see anyone here who's a 6/22 or 6/24 or something like that get the call, so I can start feeling like it's a countdown again!

My BLT 50 points passed last month for $158.50 with seller paid ‘21 MF that translated to $154.50 pp. just closed today due to Disney system maintenance. So yours is possible.
That's the type of contract I like to hear about. We're waiting on a 250 BLT at 158, and it's high enough that I feel pretty good about it passing ROFR, but it's close enough to the line that I worry if there's a couple dollar shift, we might be right at the new line....

That's the type of contract I like to hear about. We're waiting on a 250 BLT at 158, and it's high enough that I feel pretty good about it passing ROFR, but it's close enough to the line that I worry if there's a couple dollar shift, we might be right at the new line....
What company did you find this one on? I’ve been stalking sites for BTL and everyone balks at all offers anything 165 or below…

We passed earlier this month BLT 200 points at 160 per point. Honestly we probably would have been fine at the 155$ we offered originally but seller countered so whatever.

We passed earlier this month BLT 200 points at 160 per point. Honestly we probably would have been fine at the 155$ we offered originally but seller countered so whatever.
I got lucky and bought June ‘20. 200 points for $128.

Have those that passed ROFR on 7/12 received estoppel yet? We’re still waiting.
Not to our knowledge. Our broker told us it would be 2-3 weeks to get closing documents. I have heard that other people have already made it past estoppel step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter