ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar experience where a male working for first American called and said something similar in terms of that when I was only a handful of days into ROFR. I didn’t get my hopes up Bc I knew it was early and then found out he was new and didn’t understand the process of it waiting to pass ROFR. I asked the same thing and he said “someone (I forget the women’s name) would be reaching out in a few days regarding the closing.” Just letting you know in case it’s the same guy then it could be a user error Bc my contract was indeed taken a few days later. But who knows maybe he’s trained now and you are getting through quick!!! I hope for the later for you!! 😊

Same thing, probably the same guy. What is the point of his call?

Same thing, probably the same guy. What is the point of his call?
He said it was a “courtesy call” or something and to let me know who the person was who would be handling the closing and that they would be reaching out “in a few days.” Or something to that matter! But mine was much sooner after I submitted it to ROFR maybe only a few days so maybe yours is a different situation!

Sounds like he is the ROFR “Angel of Death” if you, like michael730, get taken by ROFR in the next few days 😳
lol! Well I had a good price per point in a BWV contract and I figured it had a decent chance of being taken from the get go so that’s probably why ROFR got me good 😂😂 I wanted to pay more than asking price but didn’t want to go back and have new contracts sent out and what not so I let it be 😂

I get that. I am going nuts and told my hubby I can't deal with this much longer as I know we could still be another 3+ weeks out. If we don't hear something in a few weeks, I am not sure what our course of action will be.
I was thinking today of the situation you are in and I think if they are asking for the death certificate that you are fine. I think if they weren’t you would have to worry.

I was thinking today of the situation you are in and I think if they are asking for the death certificate that you are fine. I think if they weren’t you would have to worry.

Thanks. I am fairly confident I will pass based on what I paid per point and what I have seen passing for BCV. What I am more worried/frustrated about is my timeline. This contract has points that have to be use by July 31 and we hope to get our January 22 trip booked well before the 7 month window. Right now I am just a tad frustrated as I feel like we wasted 30 days. I thought I was nearing some milestone, but now that got pushed back. lol.

Thanks. I am fairly confident I will pass based on what I paid per point and what I have seen passing for BCV. What I am more worried/frustrated about is my timeline. This contract has points that have to be use by July 31 and we hope to get our January 22 trip booked well before the 7 month window. Right now I am just a tad frustrated as I feel like we wasted 30 days. I thought I was nearing some milestone, but now that got pushed back. lol.
I feel you we are in the same boat with points expiring. And a trip we have planned for Jan.

word to the wise... check and double check your junk/spam folders for closing documents! We passed ROFR of Feb 6th. About a week later I was checking inbox and junk folders for these documents (no other correspondence with anyone has gone into junk throughout the whole process with this contract or my last one). We went to Disney February 13th-17th, so I was a little more lax in checking the junk folder during that time. The documents came through on February 15th in the junk mail box! I was about to email the broker/title company yesterday asking for an update but decided to do 'one last scan' before making myself look foolish.... sure enough, there were all the documents on 2/15, with a follow up asking for an update on 2/21. No phone calls, texts, etc asking anything! If I were in their shoes (title company), or the sellers, I would have been making phone calls making sure the documents made it through - especially since the email said to 'please confirm receipt'.

Ok. Please stick with me on this because this is wildly confusing. I was sent to Disney for Rofr on Feb. 3. I haven't heard if it passed or was taken. Yesterday I contacted my broker to see if they'd heard anything yet. She said nothing yet.

Today I went into my Monera account to pay off my Blt contract as I only had one payment left. RIGHT UNDER MY BAYLAKE WAS ANIMAL KINGDOM. What???!!! What does this mean. I haven't even closed or heard back if I passed.

Ok. Please stick with me on this because this is wildly confusing. I was sent to Disney for Rofr on Feb. 3. I haven't heard if it passed or was taken. Yesterday I contacted my broker to see if they'd heard anything yet. She said nothing yet.

Today I went into my Monera account to pay off my Blt contract as I only had one payment left. RIGHT UNDER MY BAYLAKE WAS ANIMAL KINGDOM. What???!!! What does this mean. I haven't even closed or heard back if I passed.
Goofyismybf---$102-$17953-160-SSR-Dec-160/20, 160/21, 160/22- sent 2/11

UPDATE! PASSED 3/2!!!
[/QUOTE]
Congrats!!🎈🎉😊😊
mine is SSR sent 2/12 maybe I’ll hear today too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

facebook twitter