ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeD07---$85-$15335-160-BRV@WL-Aug-0/18, 159/19, 160/20- sent 2/28

Debated AKL and BRV, but ultimately couldn't pass up this price per point. Hopefully, the mouse CAN pass it up... we'll see

Wow that is a terrific deal wishing you all the best!

I believe the market has not caught up yet with the fact many more are passing at bargain prices. In the rush to beat the new regulations contracts went for much higher per point cost. And even with higher per point cost many did not pass. Now that the restrictions are in place it is leveling out again. I do believe contracts priced over what we are seeing here will sit until they are discounted or offers are accepted. I kept saying offer low and often. Passing at BLT for $125 a point was unbelievable. I had already started shopping to replace it when we got an email saying it had been taken what a shock we passed in 8 days!

JoeD07---$85-$15335-160-BRV@WL-Aug-0/18, 159/19, 160/20- sent 2/28

Debated AKL and BRV, but ultimately couldn't pass up this price per point. Hopefully, the mouse CAN pass it up... we'll see

I feel like we If do not get this 120 point AKV contract we are in ROFR for we are going to look at BRV for a larger contract at a lower price per point. I completely get the struggle between the two. I think BRV is more our style but I hate the earlier lease expiration. Best of luck!!!

TexasChick123---$165-$22222-125-VGC-Dec-32/18, 125/19, 125/20- sent 2/12, passed 3/1

Yep, we finally found one at VGC that we liked. I've been looking for over a year! The price was right as well as the amount of points. That's a lot of great news today for all the passes!
I've been away from the boards for a while (unplugged on the Fantasy for a week), but saw your name on the first page as passing VGC and had to find this. Glad you finally found the right deal and were able to sneak it by the mouse! Congrats!

Congrats to all the recent passes! Certainly seems to be moving through faster these days!!!

Ladylvstramp---$125-$23029-175-BLT-Feb-0/18, 85/19, 175/20, 175/21-Dues Pro Rated- sent 2/20 passed 3/1
CONGRATS! That is a great price for BLT!

Just got the email from our broker and......we passed!!!!

Now the race is on to use those holding points by 5/31.

Mrsg00fy---$129-$22454-160-BLT-Jun-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/18 pts in holding- sent 2/6, passed 3/1

Congrats! Another great price! You are going to love owning at BLT. It is our home and we can’t get enough of waking up to see the castle!

Good luck on this one.

I guess with BCV it doesn’t matter if it’s pre or post 1/19 as you buy BCV to stay there and only there.

Thanks! Yes. DH doesn’t really care about losing the pre restriction points since we mainly bought to stay there during F&W. But my just-in-case mentality wanted the flexibility. Oh well. In the end it probably doesn’t matter much!

Nope - but my situation is entirely the broker's fault. I think they failed to communicate back to Disney when Disney was asking questions about my contract. And they still haven't told me exactly what happened. From what I can gather, at some point the Seller signed an addendum to our contract (which we never saw) and then there was some back and forth about the number of points available under my contract. I didn't find out about these issues until last Monday/Tuesday (despite numerous phone calls and several assurances that everything was fine). During this same conversation, they also told me that my 30-day period didn't start until last Monday (the 18th) even though my contract was submitted on January 9th originally (and, therefore, I'm grandfathered in). I was told that Disney is expediting my contract for what it's worth and that chances are I'm going to be fine because Disney "never" takes contracts that they ask questions about. I'm beyond frustrated at this point and will never again use/recommend this broker. They have not called me once with an update. I've had to initiate all communications. It's been a terrible experience.

It took 56 days, but we passed!!!! I'm so excited! Here are my final details.

zyx2008---$148-$29600-200-PVB-Feb-194/18, 400/19, 200/20-Seller pays closing- sent 1/8, passed 3/5

zyx2008---$148-$29600-200-PVB-Feb-194/18, 400/19, 200/20-Seller pays closing- sent 1/8, passed 3/5

Congrats and what a nice loaded contract! I am sure after that wait you must have just known it was going to be taken. That is insane!

Congrats, that's awesome, the wait must have seemed like forever.

Are the Feb 18 points expired at this point? If so, shame the seller didn't get to use them, but at least you have double points for this year.

That's fantastic! Bonus points to you for your patience!

May the odds be ever in your favor.
EcstaticEcstaticImperialeagle-small.gif

Wendy98---$135-$7703-50-BLT-Dec-0/18, 50/19, 50/20- sent 2/01

While I am waiting to hear on my BWV, why not add another to the mix?
Have you heard back on this one? I am waiting on an identical contract that was sent the same day and still haven't heard yet

Congrats to everyone on the recent passes. We just received word from our broker that our BLT contract passed!!!
We are so excited! :mickeyjum

bwheeler319---$159-$8405-50-BLT-Oct-4/18, 0/19, 50/20- sent 2/20, passed 3/5
where did you find this contract.. looking for something will low points and right now only finding large contracts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!