ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our animal kingdom contract passed today in 9 days!!!

Kenyoncad---$114-$6663-50-AKV-Dec-9/18, 50/19, 50/20- sent 2/25, passed 3/5

Theyll be all caught up soon at this rate.
WOW!!! Congrats!! I submitted on the 26th, which means I could be hearing very, very soon!!

Just wondering our closing cost not counting dues are coming in over $800 does that seem high? I was told $610 now it’s gone up almost another $300? It’s been 20 years since we purchased resale but seems high to me.

Just wondering our closing cost not counting dues are coming in over $800 does that seem high? I was told $610 now it’s gone up almost another $300? It’s been 20 years since we purchased resale but seems high to me.

Fidelity charges a $195 admin fee. If you didn’t ask the sellers to pay it, you’re stuck with it. :(

At what point are these mis fees disclosed I thought it included recording and title insurance but all that is in addition to closing fee of $610?

If I remember correctly, it was one of the last items above my signature on the initial contract sent to ROFR. I only remember this because the seller was supposed to pay, and they’d listed the buyer as paying.

I feel like we If do not get this 120 point AKV contract we are in ROFR for we are going to look at BRV for a larger contract at a lower price per point. I completely get the struggle between the two. I think BRV is more our style but I hate the earlier lease expiration. Best of luck!!!

Same, hate the 2042 expiration, but that's why the price per point is low. Saving $20-25 per point over AKL and loving it there when we stayed last month made us pull the trigger. Haven't seen many BRV contracts on this list over the last 3-6 months, so not sure what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter