• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got the email from our broker and......we passed!!!!

Now the race is on to use those holding points by 5/31.

Mrsg00fy---$129-$22454-160-BLT-Jun-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20-2018 pts in holding- sent 2/6, passed 3/1

Congrats! I wonder if Disney is being less aggressive on the ROFRs now that the 1/19 deadline has passed. There have been a couple of contracts that gotten through that I was sure would have been taken.

TexasChick123---$165-$22222-125-VGC-Dec-32/18, 125/19, 125/20- sent 2/12, passed 3/1

Yep, we finally found one at VGC that we liked. I've been looking for over a year! The price was right as well as the amount of points. That's a lot of great news today for all the passes!

Us too. Worst case scenario, we get a Bungalow for a night during our June trip. I’ll LOOK rich for one night, then back to studios we go!
My DH and I ended up with 230 points in Sept 2017 that were going to expire October 1. We stayed in a bungalow for 2 nights before moving to SSR. It was a lovely experience - expensive yes but the alternative was to have them just expire.

We ended up at SSR during Irma. That was for the best as it held up better than some other places. The bungalows were evacuated for Irma.

My DH and I ended up with 230 points in Sept 2017 that were going to expire October 1. We stayed in a bungalow for 2 nights before moving to SSR. It was a lovely experience - expensive yes but the alternative was to have them just expire.

Exactly!! We will have 150 points that expire on 7/31. If we can’t get availability for other room categories, bungalow it is!! For 3 of us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter