ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, I called them first thing - the email to them from DVC came in last night & my specific agent was out today, so probably why TSS didn’t email me today.
Yaaay! Congratulaions sndral:cheer2: Sooo pleased for you. It's day 30 for us with no word so far - we're also with TSS and using Mason Title for our 200 point AKL contract. Was Jamie your agent by any chance?
Oh my goodness, this is our first attempt to become members and the wait is awful, I've got a massive dose of the heebie jeeebies lol.

Last edited:

Yaaay! Congratulaions sndral:cheer2: Sooo pleased for you. It's day 30 for us with no word so far - we're also with TSS and using Mason Title for our 200 point AKL contract. Was Jamie your agent by any chance?
Oh my goodness, this is our first attempt to become members and the wait is awful, I've got a massive dose of the heebie jeeebies lol.
Good luck. If this one doesn’t make it through ROFR, the next one will & since you aren’t wedded to a particular use year you have more options.
Scot is our agent w/ TSS, we used him a couple of years ago for our VGF contract. Mason title is new to us & I’m quite impressed w/ their promptness.
AKV is our first ‘home’ and we love staying there, thus the need for more points...

DvcMomof2---$135-$21313-155-BCV-Feb-0/18, 56/19, 155/20- sent 1/17, taken 2/26

DvcMomof2---$142-$22949-150-BCV-Feb-0/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 2/28

After a whopping 40 days in ROFR Disney took our pre 1/19 contract. >:(

Just submitted another one. Hopeful this one passes with all the post 1/19 passes lately! Thankfully we already own at BLT so we can stay at the new resorts on those points at least...

Good luck to all those waiting!

Just submitted another one. Hopeful this one passes with all the post 1/19 passes lately! Thankfully we already own at BLT so we can stay at the new resorts on those points at least...

Yikes, good luck with the next one!

Any good/bad experiences with timeshare store? They have a contract I might go for
I just sent a contract to ROFR through TSS with Jamie. She was great. Even when she was out of the office she would reply to my emails or forward them to someone who was in the office and that person would respond. It was my first resale experience and so far it has been a good one.

Best of luck on the new one! At least it looks like they aren’t taking 40 days anymore!

Any good/bad experiences with timeshare store? They have a contract I might go for

I used the Timeshare Store for one of my contracts and it was very smooth, easy and super fast :goodvibes I was actually staying at the Boardwalk when I saw a contract I wanted for more points at the Boardwalk, made an offer, had it accepted and Jason sent everything to me there :thumbsup2 I was able to use the convention center to make copies and fax them back to Jason ::yes:: I made the offer on May 17, 2018, it was sent to Disney for ROFR on May 18th, it passed ROFR on June 5th, I received and returned the closing documents on June 13th and we closed on June 18 :love:I would certainly use them again :cool1:

:ccat:Yaaay! Just got the news that we passed :cheer2:
ThinkBelieveDream&Dare---$106-$23372-200-AKV-Dec-69/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 1/31, passed 3/3

Wow, it's such a relief to get a positive decision.
Thank you to everyone for the guidance, and for the useful hints and tips I've found throughout the boards.
Can't wait to plan our first trip as members :)

ThinkBelieveDream&Dare---$106-$23372-200-AKV-Dec-69/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 1/31, passed 3/3

Thank you to everyone for the guidance, and for the useful hints and tips I've found throughout the boards.

Awesome news! Congrats!!!!

Congrats!!!

Good luck on this one.

I guess with BCV it doesn’t matter if it’s pre or post 1/19 as you buy BCV to stay there and only there.

Congrats to you!!!! This is the contract that is nearly identical to ours! We just have a different UY. Still waiting, but our ROFR started 2/7.

Congrats to you!!!! This is the contract that is nearly identical to ours! We just have a different UY. Still waiting, but our ROFR started 2/7.
Thank you for the congrats :) I really hope yours gets waived too JereMary… It's hard to see contracts which were submitted after yours get through isn't it. I think you're at 24 days now, I was convinced that ours would get taken when it got to 30 days but please hang in there and stay positive. Sending massive good luck wishes your way :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter