ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!

storey13---$140-$22905-150-CCV@WL-Aug-0/17, 52/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 12/12, passed 1/8

Congrats storey!

As mine was submitted a day before this one, should I assume I've been taken? It just seems that they take longer for the ones that are taken. I'm nervous as I need to know if I need to put another offer in.

Congrats storey!

As mine was submitted a day before this one, should I assume I've been taken? It just seems that they take longer for the ones that are taken. I'm nervous as I need to know if I need to put another offer in.

Might call your broker and see if they have received it and just haven't let you know yet. I don't think I would be sweating it being taken just yet. But, I definitely get it. I hope to hear about mine soon and it was submitted 2 days after this one.

Congrats storey!

This is the pattern I see as well. Mine went the 14th so I’m assuming if I don’t hear my Friday I’m hosed :(

Trying to formulate a plan B here... any thoughts as to whether delayed closing are less attractive for DVC to buy back? Or do brokers delay submitting to ROFR if the closing is delayed?

I just lost one very similar to this submitted on 12/7
I can’t remember all the details to submit it correctly but it was for AKV 240 points, 2018 points banked. $105 pp, buyer pays 2019 dues
I’ve lost 3 AKL contracts to ROFR in the past 9 months and have my 4th pending now. Not optimistic.

Trying to formulate a plan B here... any thoughts as to whether delayed closing are less attractive for DVC to buy back? Or do brokers delay submitting to ROFR if the closing is delayed?
Ugh! Fingers crossed too! I wish we really had a better idea of when/why they are taking certain contracts or not!

With the weekend, I'm thinking if I don't hear by the end of next week, I'm SOL!

Hichicha---$133.45-$22728-160-BLT-Oct-0/17, 184/18, 160/19, 160/20-Split closing/Seller pays '18 MF- sent 12/12, taken 1/8

Kinda sad and kinda relieved.

Might call your broker and see if they have received it and just haven't let you know yet. I don't think I would be sweating it being taken just yet. But, I definitely get it. I hope to hear about mine soon and it was submitted 2 days after this one.

I hope we both pass and then we will become neighbors. At least we know our files should be on their desks. Hopefully we will hear news tomorrow or Thursday.

This is the pattern I see as well. Mine went the 14th so I’m assuming if I don’t hear my Friday I’m hosed :(

Same. We should hear something this week.

Ugh! Fingers crossed too! I wish we really had a better idea of when/why they are taking certain contracts or not!

With the weekend, I'm thinking if I don't hear by the end of next week, I'm SOL!

I hope you and Meekey7197 make it through...would love to see a win for AKV resale!!

My three taken contracts were all on day 30 or 31. It would be nice if Disney would put you out of your misery early and just take it already if they’re going to do it.

Hichicha---$133.45-$22728-160-BLT-Oct-0/17, 184/18, 160/19, 160/20-Split closing/Seller pays '18 MF- sent 12/12, taken 1/8

Kinda sad and kinda relieved.

Sorry, hichicha :( That would have been a great one with all those 2018 points :confused3

Getting very nervous. We were sent 12/12, so it should be any day. With all the changes just announced, if this one is taken, we may wait awhile and see what shakes out. I have watched this thread for a long time, and tried to pick a contract that wasn't too front loaded, and was right in the range of what has been passing. I think had we sent this over in November, we would have been free and clear...with all the announcements however I am afraid we may get taken.

S
Getting very nervous. We were sent 12/12, so it should be any day. With all the changes just announced, if this one is taken, we may wait awhile and see what shakes out. I have watched this thread for a long time, and tried to pick a contract that wasn't too front loaded, and was right in the range of what has been passing. I think had we sent this over in November, we would have been free and clear...with all the announcements however I am afraid we may get taken.
10 minutes after posting this, we received word that Disney has waived their right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter