ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: Annual Pass Sales Halted Again

Following a brief period of availability earlier this morning, Annual Pass sales of the Sorcerer Pass and Pirate Pass appear to be halted again. The passes are currently unavailable on the Disney World website after being available for purchase for almost an hour earlier today.

annual-pass-sales-paused-november-2021-2000x885.jpg

Disney World has not commented yet, but we will update you should they put out a statement.
Well we know what all the podcasts and blogs will be talking about today.

UPDATE: Annual Pass Sales Halted Again

Following a brief period of availability earlier this morning, Annual Pass sales of the Sorcerer Pass and Pirate Pass appear to be halted again. The passes are currently unavailable on the Disney World website after being available for purchase for almost an hour earlier today.

annual-pass-sales-paused-november-2021-2000x885.jpg

Disney World has not commented yet, but we will update you should they put out a statement.
Knowing Disney IT, it was probably an error and they were never intended to go on sale again. Oops!

UPDATE:

IT Glitch Blamed for Annual Pass False Alarm

There was a lot of excitement this morning as it appeared the Annual Passes were once again on sale for Disney World. But that was quickly shot down when they appeared to become unavailable within minutes.
Disney World Annual Passes

I called Disney and spoke with an agent in the Ticketing department and they told me that it was just a glitch with the website, that the Annual Passes were in fact never on sale.

The phone lines have been jammed with many people unhappy with this error, rightfully so.

Yes - super slow and not communicative. They “lost” my loan papers (were in their spam email allegedly), and I found out I had closed from Monera, not TRCS. Lesson learned.
I didn't have lost loan papers with TRCS, but I had to email the broker and ask where they were. I was told that the papers would arrive 2 weeks before the closing date (scheduled Mid Feb and this was early Jan). I just responded that other resale brokers and title companies would start the closing process soon after the estoppel was received unless it was a delayed close. Miraculously, my closing papers arrived the next day.

There shouldn’t be any confusion. The front page gets moved to the new quarter thread and so there won’t be any waiting status once you post your results there. I’m also waiting on $165/pt BLT and I don’t feel good about it at all. Let’s hope in a week the drunken monkey decided he bought back enough points already.
Joining the $165/pt BLT waiting club, sent on 6/10.

I didn't have lost loan papers with TRCS, but I had to email the broker and ask where they were. I was told that the papers would arrive 2 weeks before the closing date (scheduled Mid Feb and this was early Jan). I just responded that other resale brokers and title companies would start the closing process soon after the estoppel was received unless it was a delayed close. Miraculously, my closing papers arrived the next day.
Yes - I inquired with the broker also. After she made me feel stupid for asking, the docs magically appeared. Will go with a different group next time. 😉 Good luck if you are still waiting!!

UPDATE:

IT Glitch Blamed for Annual Pass False Alarm

There was a lot of excitement this morning as it appeared the Annual Passes were once again on sale for Disney World. But that was quickly shot down when they appeared to become unavailable within minutes.
Disney World Annual Passes

I called Disney and spoke with an agent in the Ticketing department and they told me that it was just a glitch with the website, that the Annual Passes were in fact never on sale.

The phone lines have been jammed with many people unhappy with this error, rightfully so.
Probably not the best time to call or chat to get my points loaded lol!

Alice in Okie-land—-$139-$13,568.00-90-AKL-Aug-0/21, 46/22, 90/23-sent 6/2-taken 6/28

I already have a couple I’m about to bid on… trying to skate as close to the ROFR line as I can to save money. My grandson is not even 2 years old yet… I’ve got plenty of time.
Wow... thats the 1st contract I've seen for AKL under 100 pts being taken. I'm suddenly more concerned about my 60pt hopeful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter