ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I’m totally looking for a new one to bid on already. There is a $160/pt that’s international seller that should have results in a week or so and if that’s taken, then all hope is lost.
Did 3x with BWV this year. International seller did the trick finally. Good luck!

Ya I’m totally looking for a new one to bid on already. There is a $160/pt that’s international seller that should have results in a week or so and if that’s taken, then all hope is lost.
That’s me… already been browsing for others

But I think BLT is going to be super nice after refurbishment…..
yes. and DVD knows this. They rethemed and reopened TOTW. They've increased the price for direct. They're gobbling up all these contracts. The refurb will be beautiful next year. They'll put out another BLT direct fire-sale and sell like hot cakes. I see their plans....

But I think BLT is going to be super nice after refurbishment…..
This is why I just bought a resale contract there. When they refurb it, it’s gonna be amazing. I find it dark and sterile now. They will bring in the Murphy beds and lots of bright colors and lighting no doubt. It will be glorious.
I also got lucky and grabbed an international seller so got a bananas deal.

This is why I just bought a resale contract there. When they refurb it, it’s gonna be amazing. I find it dark and sterile now. They will bring in the Murphy beds and lots of bright colors and lighting no doubt. It will be glorious.
I also got lucky and grabbed an international seller so got a bananas deal.
I love how the one bedroom isn’t cookie cutter like SSR, BCV or BWV. I love the whole layout along with the extra bathroom and 10 minute walk to MK. I can’t wait for the refurb😀

I love how the one bedroom isn’t cookie cutter like SSR, BCV or BWV. I love the whole layout along with the extra bathroom and 10 minute walk to MK. I can’t wait for the refurb😀
Why you walk so slow?! It only takes me 5! 🤣 . And I jaywalk past that cross-walk every time. Totally agree about the villa layouts. It's the best in all of DVC IMO. The TPV GV is on my bucket list!

For those that immediately rebid on a new contract, can you just leave the deposit with the title company to use for the new contract even if you buy the contract from a different website? Planning my plan of attack... 😅

Also to add on to the awesome-ness of BLT, I've timed it a couple of times and I can get to Epcot on the monorail from room to entrance in 24 minutes. And I love looking at the crazy crowd going to the ferry or monorail leaving MK at closing while I leisurely make my way back to my room in 5 minutes. The theming doesn't bother me now but all of this talk about refurbishment is getting me all excited!

For those that immediately rebid on a new contract, can you just leave the deposit with the title company to use for the new contract even if you buy the contract from a different website? Planning my plan of attack... 😅

Also to add on to the awesome-ness of BLT, I've timed it a couple of times and I can get to Epcot on the monorail from room to entrance in 24 minutes. And I love looking at the crazy crowd going to the ferry or monorail leaving MK at closing while I leisurely make my way back to my room in 5 minutes. The theming doesn't bother me now but all of this talk about refurbishment is getting me all excited!
They refund you automatically unless you are bidding the next one with same broker.

In terms of proximity, I own BLT and BWV for this very reason. Not relying on Disney transportation is worth every penny. Same thing with existing Epcot from the international getaway, watching the massive lines for skyliner and we just slowly stroll back to BWV. Skyliner is great when weather cooperates but my two legs are way better! And BWV refurbishment is coming soon also!!!

For both DVC Resale Market and www.*******.com, they asked me if I wanted a refund or if I wanted to look at other contracts and use it as a new down payment.

Azndjdude---$165-$13808-80-CCV@WL-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 160/22, 80/23-Seller Pays Closing- sent 5/28
Azndjdude---$165-$13808-80-CCV@WL-Dec-12/21, 160/22, 80/23-Seller Pays CC- sent 5/28, passed 6/23

I guess I was a little lucky on the ROFR. My VGF was sent to ROFR 4 days before this one and both came back at exactly 26 days from the time sent to the confirmation of passing. I was thinking this was on the edge of getting taken, but it didn't. Now to see which one of my two contracts actually closes first.

Yes, this will be my third go around with board sponsor… I just tell Derek to LET IT RIDE!! 😆 He gently suggested I take a closer look at the ROFR #s before bidding again. 🎲🎲

Azndjdude---$165-$13808-80-CCV@WL-Dec-12/21, 160/22, 80/23-Seller Pays CC- sent 5/28, passed 6/23

I guess I was a little lucky on the ROFR. My VGF was sent to ROFR 4 days before this one and both came back at exactly 26 days from the time sent to the confirmation of passing. I was thinking this was on the edge of getting taken, but it didn't. Now to see which one of my two contracts actually closes first.
It is such a relief to see this!! I sent on 6/3 for pretty much the same contract (75 pts) so there is hope for me yet!! Sitting on the edge of my seat, terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter