ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our contract passed ROFR! Longest month of my life. Haha. Now the final stretch...

AKV 200pts
Sent 3/24
Passed 4/20

I was so excited I bought myself a gift
81TL2TqgneL._SY679_.jpg

That is gorgeous! You've certainly earned it!

I would love to add your contract, if you could please look at the format on page one and repost :)?

I think anywhere between $78 and $89 is the going rate for SSR right now. If it was the right contract for you, an extra $500 or so is worth that :)
It was exactly what we were looking for! I keep telling myself that if we waited and offered less then we would have missed the 4/4 cutoff for the incidentals, it was meant to be!:flower1:

That is gorgeous! You've certainly earned it!

I would love to add your contract, if you could please look at the format on page one and repost :)?

Thanks!

PhilipsDisney---$87-$19,397-200-AKV-DEC-168/14, 200/15, 200/16, 200/17- sent 3/24, passed 4/20

It was exactly what we were looking for! I keep telling myself that if we waited and offered less then we would have missed the 4/4 cutoff for the incidentals, it was meant to be!:flower1:
Well, that's exactly it. By offering enough and it being more likely that it will pass, the perks will save you the $500 or so difference in the first year or two of ownership :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter