ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb UY. Seems like the mouse is interested in June through Dec. I may try for a Feb even though my current 7 contracts are all June and Aug. Oh, and still no word on mine and today is day 30. Sent another email to broker yesterday and got no reply.

Feb UY. Seems like the mouse is interested in June through Dec. I may try for a Feb even though my current 7 contracts are all June and Aug. Oh, and still no word on mine and today is day 30. Sent another email to broker yesterday and got no reply.
I'm hoping there was just some delay. Either way, hopefully you'll hear from your broker today. It has to be the worst just not knowing at this point.

PASSED!

Kind of blown away we passed already, though at the price and point total I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, but TEN days seems really short for ROFR. I'm not complaining though. Yesterday was the first day the thought of "I wonder how much longer..." passed through my mind, and BAM it was done!

Skier_Pete---$105-$8364-75-BWV-Feb-0/17, 53/18, 75/19- sent 5/5, passed 5/15
Congrats! That was nice and fast!

I'm hoping there was just some delay. Either way, hopefully you'll hear from your broker today. It has to be the worst just not knowing at this point.
Still no reply. Will be contacting first thing tomorrow to see what's up. We should automatically get the contract since Disney didn't decide in 30 days.

Still no reply. Will be contacting first thing tomorrow to see what's up. We should automatically get the contract since Disney didn't decide in 30 days.
Ugh. This would legit make me crazy! I'm not the most patient though.

PASSED!!

Woot!! :tongue:

I just realized my original listing was off a little. Offer was accepted 5/1, it was sent to Disney 5/3, passed today 5/16.

Neytiri411---$89-$15819-160-AKV-Jun-0/16, 160/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 5/1

We are currently waiting for ROFR. Day 10 and it's so hard to wait! This contract was our 3rd offer. High end of pricing I realize but I was done with offers falling through! I really hope this one passes so we don't need to start over.

Congrats to those that have passed.

Got the email tonight...
lovin'fl---$61-$10940-150-HH-Jun-0/16, 150/17, 150/18, 150/19- sent 4/16, taken 5/16

Got the email tonight...
lovin'fl---$61-$10940-150-HH-Jun-0/16, 150/17, 150/18, 150/19- sent 4/16, taken 5/16

:mad: I just cashed my $1000 deposit that was refunded tonight via mobile deposit. It does help somewhat when the money isn't tied up anymore. I was leaving for Destin, Florida when I got the news last week. Non-Disney vacations are very helpful. :) The competitive person in me was very annoyed, but we were ok with it because it ended up being more points than we wanted. You'll find another one that suits you better! There are new listings every day as you know. Time to go for BWV/BCV (I can't keep them straight) now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter